Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MDUA

All Star Village Weeks 11 and 12

1 post in this topic

Looking for teams for the next two weeks. Please contact me to help lower your fee by almost 1000 dollars. My fee will be less than that. Please contact me 7179688797

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Jim Serafin
      Hello to all, 
      My name is Jim Serafin and i'm an umpire from New Jersey. I will be in cooperstown dreams park and i will also be available for all star village weeks 1-10 next summer and am SO FAR available all ten as of right now.(this will change very quickly as coaches have already started asking). I have worked BOTH all star village and dreams park in the past. I see myself as someone who enjoys what he does. If you want I can get you a long list of very trustworthy and reliable references. My cell phone number is (201)- 800-2627 and my email is serafin.james22@gmail.com. Price is negotiable of course. Please don't hesitate to call. Thanks.
      Jim Serafin
    • By woodhunter14
      Hi all!! My name is Hunter Wood and I am in search of a team for Week #3 for Cooperstown. The dates are June 17-23. If your team is in the search process for an umpire for this week please reach out to me! Reasonable rates! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hunter Wood
      636-970-9142
      woodhunter14@yahoo.com
    • By VBUmpire00
      I am available to umpire week 3-9 (2017).  I have umpired in Cooperstown the past 2 years.  Please let me know if your team is looking for an umpire.
      roquexiii@gmail.com
    • By jwegrzyn
      Hi,

I am available to be your team's umpire for week #5 of the 2017 season of Cooperstown Dreams Park. 

This will be my 11th summer at CDP! Let me help to make your team's experience the best it can be while at Cooperstown.

Please contact me for specifics. You can reach me at my email:

jwegrzyn@earthlink.net,

or call my home phone: (845) 687-3688

or my cell phone: (845) 332-7338.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Rollie (Jim Wegrzyn)   
    • By BaseballDudester
      Experienced Cooperstown umpire, I am wanting to go on Week 2 and if other teams need me for more Ill be able to cover them for other weeks. Contact me on here or email me at baseballdudester@gmail.com 
      Thanks,
      Sam