Register or Sign In to remove these ads
dumbdumb

football-full time officials

7 posts in this topic

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

My question about this is, is this necessary? Why will being full-time will this make them better officials, will they get more calls correct. What responsibilities will they have when they're not on the field (Maybe that's the HR in me)?

It sure makes liability and responsibility easier to put on the officials for the NFL. My question is why this took so long anyway. Those guys were doing just as much to prepare for those games as do the players. Along with a whole other full time job that they were trying to do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On 8/14/2017 at 11:02 AM, Umpire in Chief said:

My question about this is, is this necessary? Why will being full-time will this make them better officials, will they get more calls correct. What responsibilities will they have when they're not on the field (Maybe that's the HR in me)?

cripes.

With you,,,,,the only person in the world who would have a full time job any more would be you yourself. Guess you could command that 60 billion (free agent) a year salary and all the time off you wanted to officiate under those conditions.

love

dd

10 hours ago, dumbdumb said:

cripes.

With you,,,,,the only person in the world who would have a full time job any more would be you yourself. Guess you could command that 60 billion (free agent) a year salary and all the time off you wanted to officiate under those conditions.

love

dd

This is simply a bizarre response, which I don't understand in the slightest. What are you angry about? What point, exactly, are you trying to make?

The only thing this reminds me of is....

297.png

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, scrounge said:

This is simply a bizarre response, which I don't understand in the slightest. What are you angry about? What point, exactly, are you trying to make?

297.png

Now that is funny.

13 hours ago, scrounge said:

297.png

don't worry.

I have a feeling umpire in chief knows that it was a tongue in cheek response, whatever it was about, that I said.

Somebody has to bust on him every now and again since I refuse to join the Earl Weaver fan club he is in.