Any good artists

HCueds
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2418 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:29 PM, HCueds said:

Can anyone draw a good Nike ti frame? I want to get it tattooed on my chest and thought I'd see if anyone of you guys could get a crack at it first. 

Please tell me you're kidding.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, catsbackr said:

Please tell me you're kidding.

No, baseball has been such a big part of my life. Whether it was playing since I was young, up to my last year of HS, or even now as I pursue a career in professional baseball (and if that doesn't work, college ball). So yeah it has significant meaning to my life. So even in 50 years, I'd still be happy with it as a reminder of the impact this game had my life, and as a symbol that I chased my dream (regardless of the outcome)

10 minutes ago, HCueds said:

No, baseball has been such a big part of my life. Whether it was playing since I was young, up to my last year of HS, or even now as I pursue a career in professional baseball (and if that doesn't work, college ball). So yeah it has significant meaning to my life. So even in 50 years, I'd still be happy with it as a reminder of the impact this game had my life, and as a symbol that I chased my dream (regardless of the outcome)

I'm sure baseball has been a big part of most of our lives on this site.

Baseball has been with me from childhood to high school, to Jr. College to playing 2 years at a D1 school.  I coached for a couple of years and have been umpire since 1978.  So yeah, I get baseball is a big part of your life, mine too.

I just don't understand wanting to tattoo a Nike Ti mask on your body.

But, to each his own I guess.

10 minutes ago, catsbackr said:

I'm sure baseball has been a big part of most of our lives on this site.

Baseball has been with me from childhood to high school, to Jr. College to playing 2 years at a D1 school.  I coached for a couple of years and have been umpire since 1978.  So yeah, I get baseball is a big part of your life, mine too.

I just don't understand wanting to tattoo a Nike Ti mask on your body.

But, to each his own I guess.

For sure, I get that. I wasn't trying to start an argument of any type, just trying to state that it's not some meaningless/reckless tattoo. & it's probably only gonna be an inch and a half by 3". Gotta do the math and just the frame. 

One of my buddies has a umpire mask on his arm... I'll ask him for a snap shot.

You may not want exactly the Nike Ti... might date yourself later in life trying to explain the exact make and model!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

One of my buddies has a umpire mask on his arm... I'll ask him for a snap shot.

You may not want exactly the Nike Ti... might date yourself later in life trying to explain the exact make and model!

Are you sure it's not just a catcher's mask?

• Like 1