Sign in to follow this  
zm1283

Honigs

Has anyone had any more trouble getting their order from Honigs recently? I need a new shirt and I like their short sleeve MLB style shirts the best, but I don't want the hassle of not getting my order. I thought I remember reading about some people having issues with them since they consolidated everything in Colorado so I figured I would ask. 

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
21 minutes ago, umptwo said:

Well, if someone knows a trick to get them to actually answer an email or phone call, please let me know.

Send them an email saying you're a Nigerian prince. They fall for that one every time.

• Like 4

I placed an order online over the weekend, today I called hoping to be able to add something to my order. When I first called the person I was talking to said I had not ordered anything since 2014 and couldn't find the order. When I gave her the order ID she said she couldn't find it,then found it in the "old" online system and it had not ported over to the "new" system and it was a good thing I called. So it sounds like there "state of the art" warehouse is still working the kinks out. 

The entire interaction was extremely confusing and I am questioning if my shirts will be done correctly. The customer service is not even close to what the people in MI provided. More suppliers need to offer non-smitty brand options.

1 hour ago, EMump said:

I placed an order online over the weekend, today I called hoping to be able to add something to my order. When I first called the person I was talking to said I had not ordered anything since 2014 and couldn't find the order. When I gave her the order ID she said she couldn't find it,then found it in the "old" online system and it had not ported over to the "new" system and it was a good thing I called. So it sounds like there "state of the art" warehouse is still working the kinks out. 

The entire interaction was extremely confusing and I am questioning if my shirts will be done correctly. The customer service is not even close to what the people in MI provided. More suppliers need to offer non-smitty brand options.

Holy cow, another Maineiac.   :)

I know what you mean about the service.   Before they moved to the 'state of the art' warehouse, they closed for what they claimed was for inventory purposes.    For four (+) days!  

On 8/7/2017 at 8:48 PM, EMump said:

Well today is the 23rd, Honig's still saying they do not have my order in their system. I went back online and placed the order again and called back and still nothing in there system. I was informed today by the person I talked to that what ever I was told before was before they came on and they had no idea what I was talking about.

It's crazy to me how poor of a company Honig's has become. 

1 hour ago, EMump said:

Well today is the 23rd, Honig's still saying they do not have my order in their system. I went back online and placed the order again and called back and still nothing in there system. I was informed today by the person I talked to that what ever I was told before was before they came on and they had no idea what I was talking about.

It's crazy to me how poor of a company Honig's has become. 

Even crazier how companies with great customer service seem to thrive.  Ump attire.

• Like 2

I ordered a shirt from them a couple of weeks ago and got it in 2-3 days with no problems. 

Ok,  because I posted earlier about not anyone answering their phone, I feel I should follow up.   Called again recently, phone answered, quick and professional order taking (including availability check on one item), with order received perfectly two days later. 

• Like 1