Register or Sign In to remove these ads
midtnump

Navy mask harness

10 posts in this topic

Looking for a  navy mask harness, hopefully one without the big black wilson logo on the back. I haven't seen one on line yet, if anyone knows of a dealer that has them please post.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
57 minutes ago, JoHart10 said:

Honigs. 

I guess I will give them a call. They are listing black only on their site. I actually looked there first because  I am wanting to order their navy leather pads. Hopefully they still have them.

I think Honigs make the best leather pads............I went back to my Honigs leather pads after I tried TW on both my masks. 

1 person likes this

I think I may have one, from Honigs for $7, as I recall. Brand new, never used. I can check tomorrow and let you know. $7 + mailing costs.

1 hour ago, Stan W. said:

I think Honigs make the best leather pads............I went back to my Honigs leather pads after I tried TW on both my masks. 

I have used nothing but All Star LUC's and I really like their protection. I tried Wilson  memory foam and TW, didn't like either. Tried the Honigs micro fiber and liked them as much as the All Star. Thought I would give the leather a try. @JoHart10 sings their praises all the time. 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, midtnump said:

I have used nothing but All Star LUC's and I really like their protection. I tried Wilson  memory foam and TW, didn't like either. Tried the Honigs micro fiber and liked them as much as the All Star. Thought I would give the leather a try. @JoHart10 sings their praises all the time. 

If you have too many LUCs I'll take a set off your hands. ;)

1 person likes this

Found it, midthump. New, no logo, same harness that came with the blue mask with tan leather pads. If interested, send me a PM. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, boyinr said:

Call All-Star and order one although LRZ has a great deal.  

ROGER SIGHTING!!!!!!!! :D 

1 person likes this