+Pos

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2493 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I haven't ordered anything from +Pos in years.

Tried to order a shirt. Paid through Paypal was charged. The order did not go through. Nothing shows in the order History.
Had to submit a dispute with Paypal.

I should have know better.

• Like 1

What's today, Thursday? Give it until tomorrow, Friday... you may find a shipping notification in your email, as the recent pattern of behavior is that Dan and/or his assistant have been accruing orders to drop them in the post on Friday before COB.

I agree with [mention=2599]madmax[/mention] on his suggestion. I have placed several orders this spring from Dan with no problem at all. I too saw no order on my order history the day after. The next morning I have a email with a shipping notification from Dan. That happened on 2-3 orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yeah that is definitely counter to what my experience has been over the last cpl of months. I placed 2 separate orders and both shipped the same day the order was placed and I had it at my house in 2-3 days.

• Like 1