Valley of the Sun?

JohnnyFever
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2496 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hello all, 

Longtime lurker and infrequent poster. I've been calling ball in the great Pacific Northwest since 2004. Everything from little guys to semi-pro. 

Next month I'm moving to the Phoenix/Mesa area and I'm looking to get in touch with an assignor or three in the area. I already have about a hundred games under my belt this year and would like to continue within a week or two of arriving in the valley. Thanks in advance for any help! 

-Tom

Johnny:

Glad to have you! You've only worked 100 games so far this year? No wonder you're moving. Seriously,[mention=2599]MadMax[/mention] moved here about this time last year and is now solidly part of our umpiring community. We need more good umpires. We are coming up on the slowest time of the year here, July, so it may take you a little while to start working a lot. That may not be a bad thing as it will give you the chance to get acclimated. The high was 112 degrees today. If you PM me with your contact information I'll email you with a number of assignors. Max is helping out one of them and may have games he needs covered. I love that this site allows us to find and help each other!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 4