Reyburn's New Mask

David3
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2471 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Oooooooo. Now that is cool. That's an AquaGraphics dip job. I can't tell if those are standard DynaLites (hollow steel) or the new DynAlums (aluminum), but it wouldn't matter. Aquagraphics are applied as the object is submersed in a bath suspending the graphic film. It is not paint.

The only shame is they did this in green camo. They should have done it in blue camo, then it would be something one could wear all season!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, MadMax said:

Oooooooo. Now that is cool. That's an AquaGraphics dip job. I can't tell if those are standard DynaLites (hollow steel) or the new DynAlums (aluminum), but it wouldn't matter. Aquagraphics are applied as the object is submersed in a bath suspending the graphic film. It is not paint.

The only shame is they did this in green camo. They should have done it in blue camo, then it would be something one could wear all season!

My assumption is that they did it to sort of match the teams uniforms (caps) as they were all 'army drab' this year for Memorial Day .......

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Matt said:

I'd wear that on Memorial Day and the Army's birthday. I wonder if I could put a rank epaulet on it to cover the logo.

Add "Half Way to Marine Corps Birthday" (May 11)

"Half Way to Navy Birthday" (April 11)

Coast Guard Birthday (August 4)

Half Way to Veterans Day (May)

Flag Day (June 14)

Air Force Birthday (Sept. 18)

28 minutes ago, BrianC14 said:

Add "Half Way to Marine Corps Birthday" (May 11)

"Half Way to Navy Birthday" (April 11)

Coast Guard Birthday (August 4)

Half Way to Veterans Day (May)

Flag Day (June 14)

Air Force Birthday (Sept. 18)

Flag Day is the Army's birthday. The rest, it's not my lane.

5 hours ago, BrianC14 said:

I was thinking the blue camo would look pretty cool, too.   Where it looks silly is on sailors.   Glad I was in the dungaree Navy.

Amen to that.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UADirOps said:

I've got one...IMG_2717.JPG.f44e433e10907bf0ed2f039d354358a5.JPG

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. 

• Like 1