WTB-WVG Harness

blue32
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2499 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Okay all you Delta Flex peoples, I need some help! I am in need of a new, or gently used, stock harness for a West Vest Gold chest protector. Been there, tried that with the Delta Flex, just couldn't get it to fit comfortably.

One of you has to have one that you would be willing to part with, right? 

15 minutes ago, blue32 said:

Okay all you Delta Flex peoples, I need some help! I am in need of a new, or gently used, stock harness for a West Vest Gold chest protector. Been there, tried that with the Delta Flex, just couldn't get it to fit comfortably.

One of you has to have one that you would be willing to part with, right? 

I have one without the plastic buckles and also a honigs without the buckles that would do the job but are you not aware of the Umplife harness?

26 minutes ago, Jimurray said:

I have one without the plastic buckles and also a honigs without the buckles that would do the job but are you not aware of the Umplife harness?

thanks Jim, yeah I have seen pictured and read the comments, and it sounds like a lot of people like it, but it's similar to the delta, and I'm just concerned about it fitting like the delta does on me.

2 hours ago, rjdakin said:

I have one, complete with brand new t-hooks. Make me an offer. I also have an extended length (All Straps) Delta Flex Harness as well.

e6e4bb6175f6b76b8a8a05b85186bf85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent.

• Like 1

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2499 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.