Honig's

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2481 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

1 hour ago, Mudisfun said:

I met the new owner of Honig's a week or so at a TB tourney... he introduced himself and asked for a couple minutes of my partner and my time. We chatted about the current state of customer service, the clunky web interface and limited availability of other than their signature products. He was very receptive of the critique and seemed very interested in making changes to get their house in order. Time will tell but we did mention that other competitors (thinking of @JimKirk) have STELLAR service and have an excellent reputation so at the moment they have a ton of work to do to try and earn their prior customer base back.

Hire this guy named Max, who will research, redesign (where needed) and propel their product line into a more modern, effective catalog.

I hear Max would love to work for Jim and U-A, but Phoenix is closer to Denver than it is to Louisville.

• Like 1