Balk - No step - No Distance and Direction

johnnyg08
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2522 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

13 minutes ago, Jwwhite47 said:

Tough pick up for the UIC, but he defiantly got it right. I wonder if U1 or U3 picked it up first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to postgame on the radio.  That was Buck's gripe. Not the fact that it was a balk, but how PU gets it and not U1or U3.

Just now, Richvee said:

Listening to postgame on the radio.  That was Buck's gripe. Not the fact that it was a balk, but how PU gets it and not U1or U3.

Why do they care who got it if they got it right? :shakehead:

I defiantly see his grip, but he got it right. If you see a balk call a balk. U1 and U3 could have prob helped him out by throwing up there hands and helping him sell it.

Just now, Richvee said:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

"Caus it's a "new guy"behind the plate and Buck's gonna give him $h*t

• Like 3

I defiantly see his grip, but he got it right. If you see a balk call a balk. U1 and U3 could have prob helped him out by throwing up there hands and helping him sell it.

59 minutes ago, Richvee said:

"Caus it's a "new guy"behind the plate and Buck's gonna give him $h*t

Buck can do whatever he wants from his comfortable seat in the clubhouse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

Buck can do whatever he wants from his comfortable seat in the clubhouse. 

Buck can sit his best reliever in a close Wild Card game from his comfortable seat in the clubhouse. :)

58 minutes ago, udbrky said:

Buck can sit his best reliever in a close Wild Card game from his comfortable seat in the clubhouse. :)

Not only HIS best reliever, the best reliever in the game last year.

• Like 2