Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Umpire Training Academy

Academy's New Website

4 posts in this topic

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I've been meaning to comment on their new site for a while, but it is one sharp looking site.

23 hours ago, Aging_Arbiter said:

Is this the old "TUS" ?  I'm not sure where I've been or what I'm thinking.....

Correct.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By OfficiallyFit
      Looking for a for a fitness program to get in shape and prepared for the vigorous activities of umpire school? Officially Fit has added two specific programs, one requiring a gym and one that can be completed from home without any equipment, to the Officially Fit Team online and mobile fitness training platform. Check out the 14 day free trial at team.officiallyfit.net
    • By Jglopez7
      Houston, TX Clinic and other locations by SCUA. After reading the details I will be attending. Hopefully make some new connections and enhance my skills.

• By CodyLoe15
      Hello All,

New to the site but have been umpire for quite some time now!  I will be attending the 2014 TUS session, and I really do hope to get somewhere in pro baseball.  21 years old from the twin cities in Minnesota.  I would consider my self a knowledgeable umpire in rules mechanics and equipment.  It blows my mind how umpiring has become an obsession of mine so quickly.  I work Junior college, American Legion, Varsity, and amateur baseball.  Looking to get all the information I can from anyone regarding anything umpire related.  If you have been to school I would love to pick your brain.  Every other dedicated umpire the same goes to you!  

Cody Loe

• By Thunderheads
      http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2013/04/07/antitrust-lawsuit-against-minor-league-baseball-heads-into-discovery-phase/
    • By erickjovan
      Hello guys, I'm from Puerto Rico and I'm planning to buy some new equipment, what CP you guys recommend? I'm 6'1. What mask? For the shoes I'm a reebok fan but what about the new NB plate and base shoes? What about ball bags? And pants if you guys can make a list or something for me about what it should be best and also what ump school should I attend on 2014?

Thank you!