Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Umpire in Chief

UMPS CARE Charities 2017 Auction

4 posts in this topic

Guys it's that awesome time of year again for the UMPS CARE Charities Auction. 

I personally love this event and there are some great items up for grab. I've personally won some really great items over the years and been involved in some pretty cool bidding wars with some of our members like @Majordave @JimKirk and @JaxRolo.

Once again this is a great event for a great cause and I hope you will check it out!

From the UMPS CARE Charities website:

WHEN: April 21 - May 1, 2017
WHERE: www.mlb.com/Umpscare

Major League Baseball umpires will offer over 300 items and one-of-a-kind VIP experiences during the 9th Annual Online Auction on MLB.com. Some of the items up for auction include Batting Practice experiences at many Major League ballparks across the country, autographed memorabilia, suite packages for many of the Minor League teams and more! There were plenty of items for the non-baseball fan as well.

All proceeds from the auction support UMPS CARE Charities youth programs to provide Major League Baseball experiences for children awaiting adoption, Build-A-Bear Workshop experiences for hospitalized children coping with serious illness, college scholarships for deserving young adults who were adopted later in life, and financial assistance for families in need. UMPS CARE Charities is the official charity of Major League Baseball umpires.

VinScullyBaseball.jpg HeartShirt.jpg Rawlings_Toiletry_Bag.jpg Heyward_Jersey.jpg  

Happy bidding!

2 people like this

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Good stuff right here!

Let's hear what you got.

Unfortunately, I got nothing. I went in to do some sniping and it asked me to update my credit card info and then I was too late :(

They had more good stuff than I can ever remember. Thanks for promoting. I bid on some things myself and not sure if I won out. Haven't had time to look today.