Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Umpire in Chief    1,369

It's that time again to announce our Member of the Month Winner. 

This person may now hold a record for most member of the month awards and it is for good reason. He is a regular poster, gives incredible insight, is a general wealth of information - especially on rules. He never gets dragged down into the mud when a thread starts to go downhill and week in/ week out, month in/ month out the members mark his post as the most liked posts on the site. 

So congratulations, once again to @maven.

Very well deserved.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
JaxRolo    3,190

Congrats buddy!

kstrunk    204

Congrats @maven! Thanks for the effort you make to teach in a way that's conducive to learning. Very helpful! 

• Like 1

KenBAZ    377

Your experience and expertise is well established. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope we can all put it to good use.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

conbo61    618

Congratulations!!! @maven well deserved.

Your breakdown explanations of rules is unmatched and has been instrumental in my personal development.

kylehutson    296

Hurray!

A couple of weeks ago I posted an answer to a question and @maven followed up with "I agree". I thought about printing and framing that. Maybe not really, but the sentiment was there. Thank you for spending time here and helping the rest of us out!

• Like 1

maven    3,880

You guys are awesome. I learn so much here, and the game always keeps us humble. We can all get better.

• Like 3