Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizzou2016

West Vest Gold M/L

2 posts in this topic

Bought in January, Removed the wings, worn in about 10 games. Still in great condition. 

I'll include the original harness, since I cut my delta flex way down and it wont fit you unless you're as skinny as me at 6'0 150 lb

$130/OBO with shipping included. Paypal or Venmo, PM for offers.

20170331_144846.jpg

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By rjdakin
      I have seen a bunch of posts inquiring about the +POS Cobra CP. The only information I found online was not good at all. So I went ahead bought one and wanted to share my review with everyone that might interested in purchasing one. Please keep in mind this is my first video review of anything ever. Hope it answers some questions about it. Tha

• By kstrunk
      So I switched from my beloved Schutt XV to the All Star System 7, for various reasons. And as usual when we have a new CP, I was eagerly anticipating a 'good shot' off of it, which I got Monday.
      Coaches and Catcher estimate 85-87 mph (it's where this kid normally sits) four seamer, barely knicked the bat and hit me hard, directly on the right clavicle. Only felt that something impacted the CP, sounded like a shot gun went off, but didn't feel ANYTHING underneath. I was impressed. 
      I bought it for the clavicle protection, and it didn't disappoint! Catcher was sure I should be hurt, he asked me twice, but I literally didn't feel anything. 
    • By redsox25
      I am  looking for a 13 inch Original Douglas Chest Protector
    • By alex7
      Emptying out a few items from the closet.  All excellent condition - in fact that's why I'm getting rid of them, because I haven't used them much.
      1/2 zip medium Smitty black w/ white stripes plate jacket.  Open bottom (no elastic) and long for tucking. Ideal for bad-weather plate jobs. Medium Smitty black long-sleeve shirt. Small Honig's light blue w/ black collar short sleeve shirt. $50 gets you the lot shipped.  Otherwise, it's $25 for the jacket, $15 for the long sleeve, $12 for the short-sleeve.  I'll give it til Friday, then it's off to Ebay if no one needs them in here.
      Color from the photos might be off a bit, each item is like new.

• By cigarmon
      Hanging it up and selling my gear.
      1) Wilson Shock FX HS mask. Used two seasons. Pads washed and sanitized regularly. Still in great shape. $60
      2) Pro Nine soft shell CP. Excellent shape. Includes 4" torso extension. Again, washed and air dried often. $40
      3) Diamond shins. 17"  Very good shape. $20
      Notify me here or at cigarmon@yahoo.com