Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire_ar

Pre-game Rituals

31 posts in this topic

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I ask Jobu to come ... take away bad timing.
I offer him cigar and rum ... he will come. 

3 people like this

18 hours ago, KenBAZ said:

No, jock, cup, shoes, shins, lace your belt through your ball bags then pull your pants over your shoes and shins. I also lay down my mat open my lucky Red Sox lawn chair, lay out all my gear and put my valet key into the drink holder on the chair.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

@KenBAZ, I have to admit, I really appreciate the insight you had on many issues.  However, when you mentioned  your "Lucky Red Sox chair", I had to deduct some cool points.

2 people like this

@maineump where are you man? You​'ve got my back on this right?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

BU: Fist bump partner, hustle down the line to the grass.  When we're ready for play, I walk up to the bag and give it a small adjustment kick, and walk backward to my spot giving the PU the double pistols with the biggest smile possible to indicate I'm ready.

PU: Before giving the game ball to the pitcher, I stretch with hands up to face and elbows out, look away and give the ball a quick kiss, and then toss it to the pitcher.  It looks like I'm just preparing to throw, but I sneak a little peck in as it passes my face.

And now that I feel like the Tinman without it, I get a good pre and postgame stretch in.

On 3/20/2017 at 0:24 PM, eagle_12 said:

Only do 2 things right side first, putting in my contacts and cleaning my ears with Q-tips. 

Cause your looking in a mirror