Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Bluehands

Mask (and accessories) Weights

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, there are a lot of members here who are mask addicted so I just thought I'd post some weights of some of the popular mask frames and accessories that I have, have had or tried. It might help you choose a back-up or lighten up your current rig a little. Every little bit helps. Though I can't attest to perfect calibration on my scale, I am using the same scale for each item so the differences in weight by comparison should be very accurate. Everything here is listed down from lighter to heaviest.

Also, if you guys want to 'weigh in' your own items that aren't listed here, feel free.

Frames 

Nike Titanium - 11.1 oz

Rawlings Titanium - 11.5 oz

+POS ZeroG - 12.5 oz

All-Star FM25 Hollow Steel (with vinyl coating) - 14.6 oz

Wilson Chrome Moliben (without vinyl coating) - 15.2 oz

Wilson Dynalite Catcher/Umpire (with vinyl coating) - 18.7 oz

Pads

Diamond Quik-Dry Vinyl (Not 50/50 pads)  (upper) - 0.9, (lower) - 1.3 oz

+POS black mesh  (upper) - 1.0 oz, (lower) - 1.4 oz

Nike  (upper) - 1.1 oz, (lower) - 1.8oz

All-Star Mesh  (upper) - 1.6 oz, (lower) - 1.4 oz   (Yep, I checked it twice, the upper is heavier than the lower pad)

+POS Classic Brown Leather  (upper) - 1.4 oz, (lower) - 2.0 oz

Rawlings LWMXTI  (upper) - 1.8 oz, (Lower) - 2.1 oz

Wilson Amara Suede  (upper) - 1.9, (lower) - 2.6 oz

Wilson Black Leather Wrap-around  (upper) - 2.6 oz, (lower) - 3.9 oz

Harness (es) (Harnessi?!)

Rawlings Ti - 1.2 oz

All-Star Delta - 1.3 oz

+POS lite  - 1.3 oz

Nike - 1.5 oz

Wilson - 1.6oz

3 people like this

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Team Wendy pads???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By codizzle
      Hello all - 
      I have these things to sell:
      LIKE NEW 17" Douglas Shin Guards: $150 + $10 shipping - SOLD
      I bought these brand new from UA.com last May. I used them for six games during last summer and have used them for four games this year so far. 
      USED Matte Black Diamond Aluminum Mask (FRAME ONLY): $35 shipped
      I got this used about a month ago from a member this site. I have never worn this mask. It is in good condition.
    • By the_umpire
      Hey all, 
      Up for sale is my Nike Titanium mask. This thing is in GREAT shape. Only worn for about 1 season, and has been treated like royalty. This thing pretty much looks brand new. I'm looking to get $330 plus shipping. Send via paypal as friend. Selling frame only. I do have another thread open with some other stuff for sale... bundle some stuff together and I'm sure we can work out a price discount. 
      PM me if your interested.
      Thanks!

• By Bluehands
      I have a +POS Zero Gravity mask and items available for sale. This is the new "Matte Cold Gray" frame. All these items are 100% still in the box, unused.
      Frame $40 (weighs 12.5oz)   SOLD
      Black mesh pads $20 (upper weighs 1oz) (Lower weighs 1.4oz)  SOLD
      Sun Visor $12   SOLD
      prices are what +POS sells at and are firm plus shipping for whatever method you choose.

• By Umpire_ar
      To All,
        Another fantastic experience with customer service associated with our chosen Profession/Hobby! 
      I ordered the All-Star MVP2510m (small head) Catcher/Umpire helmet on Sunday of this week (3/6/17).  I received the helmet today (3/10/17). 
      After examination of the helmet I discovered a gouge in the plastic. Almost as if they started to drill the hole for the screw in the wrong place, and purple paint on the silver guard. 
      I contacted All-Star and spoke to Lisa. She had me send her the pictures of the defects. I let them know that I intended to use the mask as is on Tuesday. The spots aren't detrimental to the functionality of the mask. I just wanted to let them know, so they can be aware incase someone else has something like this. 
      They advised me that they are sending me a new helmet and I can keep this one as a backup. Between All-Star and Force3, they have made this years experiences amazing getting ready for season and during the start of this season. 

http://all-starsports.com/mvp2500m.html
      Thanks All-Star!!
      Brent
    • By sd181612
      As I have mentioned before I'm a huge Jim Wolf admirer, and I noticed something different in yesterday's game, something that greatly disturbed me, something that caused me to look twice at the tv. He has a new mask. It seems like a Wilson but I'm not a 100% sure. I would surely appreciate it if you all could help me out.
      Thanks