New Hunter Wendlestedt mask WBC

tpatience
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2536 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

6 minutes ago, BrianC14 said:

Full disclosure : I'm still wearing my WV 3009 steel mask that I bought in 2008. :)

You'd flip out if you put on the All-Star FM4000!  The first time you take it off your head during a play, you may throw it out of the park! LOL :D 

5 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I think Wendelstedt may be using another company's pads. I have two FM4000's (not Mag) and the stock pads don't look that beefy. 

negative ... those are All Star pads ..... you can see the Wilson logo is covering the original

22 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

negative ... those are All Star pads ..... you can see the Wilson logo is covering the original

I'll take your word for it.   Might just be the picture, but they don't feel that big on my face.

37 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I'll take your word for it.   Might just be the picture, but they don't feel that big on my face.

hang on now, ...I'm not saying they are standard FM4000 pads, because I don't think they are...I think they're new versions which I'm trying to verify.  WHAT I AM SAYING though is this .........  those APPEAR to be All Star pads based on the logo that's blacked out, and the Wilson chin tab clearly covering another logo