Stk004

WTB Mock Neck Undershirts

Hey all,

Does anyone have some short sleeve mock neck undershirts they could part with? Size L/XL. My association for this season requires mock neck undershirts and so far I have one short sleeve and one long sleeve. Let me know, thanks. 

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Only place I have found that sells them is Honigs. Used to be able to get them from anywhere back when Tiger was good. But now that he can't even swing a golf club, no one sells them.

6 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey all,

Does anyone have some short sleeve mock neck undershirts they could part with? Size L/XL. My association for this season requires mock neck undershirts and so far I have one short sleeve and one long sleeve. Let me know, thanks. 

What color(s)?

ANd, you do mean "mock" (turtle) neck, right?  Not crew neck (like a normal t-shirt) -- I've seen some use the terms incorrectly (or at least differently than I do)

4 hours ago, noumpere said:

What color(s)?

ANd, you do mean "mock" (turtle) neck, right?  Not crew neck (like a normal t-shirt) -- I've seen some use the terms incorrectly (or at least differently than I do)

Correct. I'm looking for black shirts, forgot to include that. 

A quick look shows I have one black and one white. The white has a "CBUA" logo on the breast (it won't show through, and you'll be the only one in the pacific NW with the logo -- extra cool factor.  ;)

I can look harder.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

These are the ones I have. They can be a bit warm during the summer. I'm the only one in my association that wears the mock turtleneck.

Im going to be trying out the honigs shirts this season 

On 3/12/2017 at 4:44 AM, BT_Blue said:

Only place I have found that sells them is Honigs. Used to be able to get them from anywhere back when Tiger was good. But now that he can't even swing a golf club, no one sells them.

You ain't kidding about that.

On 3/12/2017 at 0:52 AM, Stk004 said:

My association for this season requires mock neck undershirts and so far I have one short sleeve and one long sleeve. Let me know, thanks. 

Holy micromanagement.

• Like 3

If you are a member, the ABUA version is the best price @ $16.95 each, in red, white, black, & navy.

otherwise, the Jim Evans, ABUA, & Honigs are all $20.00 each

not many other options that I have been able to find.

• Like 1