Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire_ar

All-Star Customer Service

6 posts in this topic

To All,

Another fantastic experience with customer service associated with our chosen Profession/Hobby! 

I ordered the All-Star MVP2510m (small head) Catcher/Umpire helmet on Sunday of this week (3/6/17).  I received the helmet today (3/10/17). 
After examination of the helmet I discovered a gouge in the plastic. Almost as if they started to drill the hole for the screw in the wrong place, and purple paint on the silver guard. 

I contacted All-Star and spoke to Lisa. She had me send her the pictures of the defects. I let them know that I intended to use the mask as is on Tuesday. The spots aren't detrimental to the functionality of the mask. I just wanted to let them know, so they can be aware incase someone else has something like this. 

They advised me that they are sending me a new helmet and I can keep this one as a backup. Between All-Star and Force3, they have made this years experiences amazing getting ready for season and during the start of this season. 

unnamed.jpg

http://all-starsports.com/mvp2500m.html

Thanks All-Star!!

Brent

4 people like this

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
38 minutes ago, Umpire_ar said:

To All,

Another fantastic experience with customer service associated with our chosen Profession/Hobby! 

I ordered the All-Star MVP2510m (small head) Catcher/Umpire helmet on Sunday of this week (3/6/17).  I received the helmet today (3/10/17). 
After examination of the helmet I discovered a gouge in the plastic. Almost as if they started to drill the hole for the screw in the wrong place, and purple paint on the silver guard. 

I contacted All-Star and spoke to Lisa. She had me send her the pictures of the defects. I let them know that I intended to use the mask as is on Tuesday. The spots aren't detrimental to the functionality of the mask. I just wanted to let them know, so they can be aware incase someone else has something like this. 

They advised me that they are sending me a new helmet and I can keep this one as a backup. Between All-Star and Force3, they have made this years experiences amazing getting ready for season and during the start of this season. 

unnamed.jpg

http://all-starsports.com/mvp2500m.html

Thanks All-Star!!

Brent

OUTSTANDING!

Yup, @Umpire_ar, I can vouch for All-Star's integrity. Both @JaxRolo and I have FM4000's get bent bars off foul balls. Just by contacting All-Star, they requested photos of the bend, and after reviewing them, they sent out a new frame free of charge.

Now, if we can get the Big Gold "W" to do something even remotely on par with All-Star and Force3, we'd see umpire protection advance by leaps and bounds.

1 person likes this

Yup, [mention=4453]Umpire_ar[/mention], I can vouch for All-Star's integrity. Both [mention=1097]JaxRolo[/mention] and I have FM4000's get bent bars off foul balls. Just by contacting All-Star, they requested photos of the bend, and after reviewing them, they sent out a new frame free of charge.
Now, if we can get the Big Gold "W" to do something even remotely on par with All-Star and Force3, we'd see umpire protection advance by leaps and bounds.

Yep picture sent and I got a new one.

On Fri Mar 10 2017 at 2:13 PM, Umpire_ar said:

@MadMax I don't know much about the Big W but I am going to buy from @All-Star Sports and Force3. Now if I could only find some 15" Leg Guards. 

I believe that both Force3 (14.5") and All Star (not currently in stock at UAl have shin guards in that size. 

https://www.ump-attire.com/Baseball-Umpire-Equipment/Gear-Footwear/Shin-Guards/F3-LG_Force3-Ultimate-Umpire-Shin-Guards

Would be nice to have an all star rep on these boards to pass on info.