Out For Abandonment? ;)

stkjock
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2595 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

If the thread title is a real question, the answer is: yes.

This is not, however, a great teaching video for abandonment, which usually happens inadvertently, and Cabrera clearly intends to abandon.

I got to watch Asdrúbal come up through the Indians' farm system. Fun player — in the same vein, though not as great, as an F6 he followed, Omar Vizquel.

2 hours ago, maven said:

If the thread title is a real question, the answer is: yes.

This is not, however, a great teaching video for abandonment, which usually happens inadvertently, and Cabrera clearly intends to abandon.

I got to watch Asdrúbal come up through the Indians' farm system. Fun player — in the same vein, though not as great, as an F6 he followed, Omar Vizquel.

it was a "tongue in cheek" title, I thought would just find it amusing

39 minutes ago, Rich Ives said:

I thought he was out on the initial tag.  Players were acting like "what the . . " when it wasn't called right away.

you can see U2 make no mechanic immediately post tag, he then gives a safe mechanic as the camera pans away at :07