Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire_ar

Force3 Chest Protector $210 shipped

We'll see. It hasn't shipped yet and the purchase has been pending in my bank account until today when it fell off. Email into the company this afternoon for an explanation. 

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I'm curious if anyone on U-E actually received one of these.  I suspected all along that they might have intended to clear their excess F3 Version 1's at that $200 price point.  I thought it was odd they had the V1 pictured w/V2 descriptions.  I was lucky enough a few weeks ago to be one of about 20 orders  from a TX officials supplier that had put the new Smitty Poly Spandex out there at $37.99 before they caught the error an hour later.  They did honor the price though so even though I had to wait two weeks for their restocking they stood by the price.

No response to my email from yesterday yet. Order still pending, bank account not charged, original email response saying it'd be shipped by end of week losing legs. 

Losing faith in this deal. 

UPDATE: Got a response today. Apparently the person that processes orders and sends info over to Force 3 to ship out was out of the office and came back today. She said she sent the info over to F3 and they are shipping today. I asked her to follow up with them and confirm that it was V2 and it is. Could have a happy ending but ill still keep my non-29% markdown business with UA.