Force3 Chest Protector $210 shipped

Umpire_ar
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2566 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I wear one, but haven't taken a hit yet. It's thicker than the one I wore last year and I took several shots that didn't hurt. So I can only assume that it will disperse the impact better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do a search on the site. I had the force3 version 1, loved way it felt. Took a shot at less than 70mph and felt extreme pressure from the shot. I was rotating the force3 and my gold TW retro fit. I sold the force3 and now just use the gold. A couple others on here have talked about taking a shot with the force3v1 and v2. Do a search and decide for yourself. I like force 3 products, as their shin guards are best I have tried out of 5 different sets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dl1340 said:

Do a search on the site. I had the force3 version 1, loved way it felt. Took a shot at less than 70mph and felt extreme pressure from the shot. I was rotating the force3 and my gold TW retro fit. I sold the force3 and now just use the gold. A couple others on here have talked about taking a shot with the force3v1 and v2. Do a search and decide for yourself. I like force 3 products, as their shin guards are best I have tried out of 5 different sets.

Im trying to find some of the Shin Guards, but I don't have the $120 to drop on them. 

They are well worth the $$$, best shin guards I have tried out wilson west shin, honigs, all star and bauer hockey shin guards and davis

I currently have the Honigs k20-15. I have no complaints, but I want a spare and can't seem to find any...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The one thing I noticed immediately upon opening the link is the pictured F3 CP appears to have the Version 1 graphics.  If you look at the Version 2 on the UmpAttire site the V2 graphics are updated including graphics on the adjustable throat protector b/c they want that logo visible from under shirt.  So is All Sports East using an old V1 pic in product description link?  Or are there Version 2"s with V1 graphics?

2 hours ago, Old Skool said:

The one thing I noticed immediately upon opening the link is the pictured F3 CP appears to have the Version 1 graphics.  If you look at the Version 2 on the UmpAttire site the V2 graphics are updated including graphics on the adjustable throat protector b/c they want that logo visible from under shirt.  So is All Sports East using an old V1 pic in product description link?  Or are there Version 2"s with V1 graphics?

It will be pretty evident if it's not the V2 right away with the plastic blast shield, no? Name of the product has V2 and the description of the product mentions all the new features on V2. 

On 3/13/2017 at 9:03 AM, taa71458 said:

Interestingly enough, its back up to full price

5 hours ago, taa71458 said:

$209

If they honored that price, that looked like a glitch on their website, consider that company as a real alternative on the sports official supplier chain with awesome customer service.

• Like 1