Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Matt Hoey

CDP Umpire looking for week #12 and Week #8 for a friend

8 posts in this topic

Still looking for a team who needs an Umpire week #12, and also Looking for a friend/fellow CDP returning Umpire, for week #8 at CDP. If you are a team or know of a team who needs an umpire one of those weeks (#8 or #12) please contact me at (845) 857-5413 or sc31649er@aol.com and we can discuss ALL the details of your week, you might have as far as ANY questions or concerns. Thanks in advance. Look forward to speaking to you all real soon.

Matt Hoey
CDP Umpire

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Is this a brand new post based upon the same information that he's already posted?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If this is a separate post for the same two timeframes and weeks then no you're not doing it right

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Matt Hoey said:

I deleted the old post and Made a new post. and in the post I said I am Still looking.

All you have to do is say still looking in the old post

Trevor, ... as long as Matt is deleting the old post, I don't have a problem with it.

What everyone doesn't understand is that ANY TRAFFIC (including views) on a post do matter over time and if there is ANY difference between the two posts .... the person who viewed the original won't necessarily find the new one.  But that's their choice.

@Matt Hoey ...  thanks for deleting your old post before creating another.  Again ...keeping all of your info in the SAME place helps YOU as well as people looking for you ;) 

3 minutes ago, Matt Hoey said:

No Problem, Glad I was following the rules of the forum.

Matt Hoey

Actually, ...it's better for you and the people who are looking for you to just respond to your INITIAL post with a comment like "still looking" ....that keeps all your info in one spot PLUS brings your post to the top! :nod:    That being said, deleting your other post is appreciated.   But again, I want to emphasize, that the rules of this forum are designed to help you more than hinder ;)