Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire in Chief

February 2017 Winner

9 posts in this topic

I would like to announce or February Member of the Month winner, @Stk004

While he's only been a member for almost a year, he's become a valuable member of the site pretty quickly. His posts are on point and pretty well thought out and are in the spirit of the site in trying to be helpful to others. 

So join me in congratulating Stk004 in being named our February 2017 Member of the Month!

4 people like this

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Congratulations!  Well deserved.

Thanks guys! 

I've learned a lot on this site, especially things you can't pick up from a rule book or manual. I didn't realize it at the time but I really appreciate all the HS discussion that goes on here. I've become decently acquainted with OBR this past year or two (or I like to think I have), but this will be my first year of NFHS ball. First games of the year are on Monday, JV. Being exposed to things like FPSR and the NFHS substitution rules before I had training this winter made things a lot easier. 

Thanks for providing a place where we can all share our passion for baseball. The networking opportunities have been amazing on here and I can't wait to share with you all my adventures through 2017. 

One last thing. I don't know if anyone has noticed a different atmosphere with my posts, but I recently started using a laptop for the new year and posting with a laptop has been SO MUCH BETTER than from my phone. Don't know how I did it before. Good luck this year everyone! 

6 people like this

On Thu Mar 09 2017 at 3:17 PM, Stk004 said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed a different atmosphere with my posts, but I recently started using a laptop for the new year and posting with a laptop has been SO MUCH BETTER than from my phone. Don't know how I did it before. Good luck this year everyone! 

Well, considering you got MOTM this past month. I would say it was a good change.

1 person likes this

Congrats! That said I'm happy for you and I hope that I can win the award myself sometime as there is a lot of GREAT Post on here!

Have a great day,

Michael

Well deserved! Good luck in your coming games!

2 people like this