Register or Sign In to remove these ads
kylejt

Throat protector tip

7 posts in this topic

I wish someone would have told me about this a long time ago. If you have a dangling throat protector mounted on the upper/inner rung, you've noticed it CLACKS against the lower bar. Now I've put a small rubber bumper on each one to eliminate this annoying noise. Home Depot/Lowes has these little dots.

SAM_0941.JPG

SAM_0940.JPG

SAM_0938.JPG

SAM_0939.JPG

8 people like this

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Bloody brilliant. 

3 people like this

Will definitely be doing this when my new mask and throat protector arrive in a few days. 

@kylejt should give an instructional on attaching throat guards. Seriously, he's doing artisan-esque work with these. Even though I don't currently employ throat guards, I would watch in interest – I would just avert my eyes, put my fingers in my ears and chant "BallBallBallBallBall" if the part where Kyle explains how to cut a Nike's "unicorn horn" comes up.

#WeCanDoBetterThanShoeString #AnyoneEverHearOfLevel? #1001WaysToUseZipTies

2 people like this

I find the clacking aesthetically pleasing. I guess different strokes for horses of different colors.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Matt said:

I find the clacking aesthetically pleasing. I guess different strokes for horses of different colors.

Hahaha! True story... 10 minutes after I made my post above, I was walking through my kitchen and I just stopped dead out of the blue and thought to myself "Maybe I'll like the clacking sound?"

Now I'm REALLY climbing up the walls for this stuff to get here. 

1 person likes this