+POS, Honig's, MiLB, Throat Guards

UMPCourse
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2497 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Honig's Umpire Mask (Single Bar Previous generation) Excellent Condition. Frame Only. This is the previous generation and not the current mask available on website. Single bar, black. No dents, no scratches, and is very hard to find! Mask is in excellent condition. Lightweight and almost knocked my Wilson Ti out of my bag.
$45 Shipped.

NCAA 2017-18 Rule Books. 2 Total. $13 Shipped Each. SOLD

CCA Umpire Manual 2017. $25 Shipped. SOLD

+POS Mask Harness. $13 Shipped.

+POS ZROG Matte Black Mask. Includes Pads and Harness. All brand new, never used. $65 Shipped

+POS ZROG "Titanium Grey" Mask. Includes Pads and Harness. All brand new, never used. $65 Shipped SOLD

Minor League Umpire Academy Jacket XXL. Smitty. Was issued during umpire school $50 Shipped.

Minor League Umpire Academy T-Shirts. Size XXL. 6 Total. $60 Shipped.

Wilson White/Black Throat Guard. $12 Shipped.

Black Throat Guard. 6 1/2 Inches. Brand New. $12 Shipped.

Wilson Doeskin Tan Leather Non-Wraparound Mask Pads. Leather. Brand New, Never worn. $45 Shipped.

Jim Evans 2 Man Umpire System Book. excellent/New condition. $50 Shipped.

Any questions PM me.

Everything shipped USPS Priority w/Tracking.

PayPal Only, No trades. Well, only trade items I am looking for are a Mizuno Shovel, That is it. :)

Just trying to unload everything before I leave for the PGCBL. I am willing to make good deals on items and on bundles, just need all my extras gone!

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, csabo17 said:

is the jim evans book really a $55 book? Having a hard time pulling the trigger on that. Would love them both though. May just end up with the pbuc for 12 though. 

I would get the Evans book if I was looking for the 4th edition, but I'm not, I'm looking for the 1st edition, 2008.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...