Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire_ar

Sun Shade Visor in Mask

39 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MadMax said:

Best, most versatile lenses for action sports that Oakley makes, @BT_Blue, are the G30. 

Those are the golf ones, correct?

I once was looking into the persimmon lenses. But they don't make them anymore.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I wouldn't say they were "golf" per se, @BT_Blue, as I've had G30's on my cycling glasses, my snowboard goggles, and a whole slew of other activities' glasses.

I don't golf.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MadMax said:

I wouldn't say they were "golf" per se, @BT_Blue, as I've had G30's on my cycling glasses, my snowboard goggles, and a whole slew of other activities' glasses.

I don't golf.

You should. 

1 person likes this

I've noticed that there are many more golfers here in the Pacific NW over those in SoCal, Arizona, etc. Not sure why... just seems like it 

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

I've noticed that there are many more golfers here in the Pacific NW over those in SoCal, Arizona, etc. Not sure why... just seems like it 

Max is from Wisconsin though. 

I automatically put one on all my mask....don't know if it keeps sun out as have not try one without...plus...it looks cool as hell....oh and yes for sun glasses on the plate...I need my eyeballs relaxed in all situations-not squinting

masked.jpg

8 people like this

Keeps the dust out too. I got some in my eye last year one game and fought it for almost an inning. Finally got some eye drops. It was to the point of starting to hurt, not just keeping me from seeing.

3 people like this

Just purchased a Diamond visor for the mask.  Installation was a breeze.

I also wear sunglasses, and the Maxx HD Wizard are the eye shades of choice.  At $20/copy they provide excellent clarity, even in flat-light cloud cover conditions.

Is there a visor available for the Wilson low profile mask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16 hours ago, mts000 said:

Is there a visor available for the Wilson low profile mask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is not.

On 2/24/2017 at 2:14 PM, BT_Blue said:

Fewer golf courses = greater density.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, Mr Ump said:

plus...it looks cool as hell

You've just GOT TO appreciate honesty.................

4 hours ago, BrianC14 said:

Fewer golf courses = greater density.

Actually there seems to be just as many golf courses here as there were in SoCal. You would think it wouldn't be. But there is.

Actually there seems to be just as many golf courses here as there were in SoCal. You would think it wouldn't be. But there is.

But Michigan has more! :-)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk