Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire_ar

Force3 ProGear Customer Service

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mudisfun said:

Decisions, decisions... the little blue dot is my office... which one, which one?

decisions.JPG

If you pick The Habit over Five Guys or In-N-Out there's gonna be a problem. 

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I just looked, and the nearest In-N-Out to me is 485 miles.

Not gonna happen.

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

I just looked, and the nearest In-N-Out to me is 485 miles.

Not gonna happen.

Challenge accepted!

Force3 did right by me when I had issues with my equipment bag just this week.  Incredible customer service and I'll always be coming back to them. 

1 person likes this

What size bag did you get from them?

Force3 did right by me when I had issues with my equipment bag just this week.  Incredible customer service and I'll always be coming back to them. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, udbrky said:

Challenge accepted!

What? You gonna kidnap me and take me there?

A little off topic now. Bring it back to Force3 and their Customer service!

6 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

Decisions, decisions... the little blue dot is my office... which one, which one?

decisions.JPG

I feel your pain. I have 3 within a 10 mile radius.  It's not easy.

7 hours ago, udbrky said:

Thanks! I really like how nervous you look before!

The guy operating the pitching machine is a coach. I'm certain he was aiming for my gonads. I originally had a video that showed a couple 90mph 5-hole shots. This was not meant to be a cup test!

As for Jimmy's video, he and Happy Gilmore were my inspiration. I don't know anyone else who's been in the cage to wear one on purpose. That's some esteemed company to be amongst.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

What? You gonna kidnap me and take me there?

Gonna pass.

But I would walk 500 miles ...

For IN N Out

1 person likes this

On 2/24/2017 at 11:18 PM, Umpire_ar said:

A little off topic now. Bring it back to Force3 and their Customer service!

Any updates?

1 person likes this

d6be9179e25773240d85d3de7b821325.jpg

Received and installed. The harness was not the new one but an exact replacement. Which fits great!

These are the examples I sent Jason so he could tell what I was describing. All I was requesting was the piece that was coming loose, as it is a separate piece from the bigger pad.

facafbca926fcd1daeee3fc69e286fc0.jpg408afabf6c3b1d4fb2d219160ae6efa5.jpg

1 person likes this

Just purchased the shins. Can't wait to get them in.

Quick question to you guys. 

Does everyone use that "optional"/removable padding in the F3 shins? 

I can't find any videos on the Shins. Wish someone would post a video review. I will after use them for a while.

38 minutes ago, Umpire_ar said:

Just purchased the shins. Can't wait to get them in.

The laundry bag needs to be next!!!

1 person likes this

The laundry bag needs to be next!!!

Yeah you gonna buy it for me? With shipping its like 25 bucks.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Umpire_ar said:

Yeah you gonna buy it for me? With shipping its like 25 bucks.

I found this code bestnews for free shipping in the Force3 Pro Gear Facebook page for their website..

1 person likes this

I found this code bestnews for free shipping in the Force3 Pro Gear Facebook page for their website..

Thanks unfortunately expired.