Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire_ar

Force3 ProGear Customer Service

7 minutes ago, Mudisfun said:

Decisions, decisions... the little blue dot is my office... which one, which one?

decisions.JPG

If you pick The Habit over Five Guys or In-N-Out there's gonna be a problem. 

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
49 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

I just looked, and the nearest In-N-Out to me is 485 miles.

Not gonna happen.

Challenge accepted!

Force3 did right by me when I had issues with my equipment bag just this week.  Incredible customer service and I'll always be coming back to them. 

• Like 1

What size bag did you get from them?

Force3 did right by me when I had issues with my equipment bag just this week.  Incredible customer service and I'll always be coming back to them. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, udbrky said:

Challenge accepted!

What? You gonna kidnap me and take me there?

6 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

Decisions, decisions... the little blue dot is my office... which one, which one?

decisions.JPG

I feel your pain. I have 3 within a 10 mile radius.  It's not easy.

7 hours ago, udbrky said:

Thanks! I really like how nervous you look before!

The guy operating the pitching machine is a coach. I'm certain he was aiming for my gonads. I originally had a video that showed a couple 90mph 5-hole shots. This was not meant to be a cup test!

As for Jimmy's video, he and Happy Gilmore were my inspiration. I don't know anyone else who's been in the cage to wear one on purpose. That's some esteemed company to be amongst.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

What? You gonna kidnap me and take me there?

Gonna pass.

But I would walk 500 miles ...

For IN N Out

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 11:18 PM, Umpire_ar said:

A little off topic now. Bring it back to Force3 and their Customer service!

Any updates?

• Like 1

d6be9179e25773240d85d3de7b821325.jpg

Received and installed. The harness was not the new one but an exact replacement. Which fits great!

These are the examples I sent Jason so he could tell what I was describing. All I was requesting was the piece that was coming loose, as it is a separate piece from the bigger pad.

facafbca926fcd1daeee3fc69e286fc0.jpg408afabf6c3b1d4fb2d219160ae6efa5.jpg

• Like 1

I can't find any videos on the Shins. Wish someone would post a video review. I will after use them for a while.

38 minutes ago, Umpire_ar said:

Just purchased the shins. Can't wait to get them in.

The laundry bag needs to be next!!!

• Like 1

The laundry bag needs to be next!!!

Yeah you gonna buy it for me? With shipping its like 25 bucks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Umpire_ar said:

Yeah you gonna buy it for me? With shipping its like 25 bucks.

I found this code bestnews for free shipping in the Force3 Pro Gear Facebook page for their website..

• Like 1

I found this code bestnews for free shipping in the Force3 Pro Gear Facebook page for their website..

Thanks unfortunately expired.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Umpire in Chief
      Designed by umpires and made for umpires! The new Force3 Pro Gear bag has updated zippers, corner protectors, rugged wheels, new internal structure changes, a larger outside pocket, and a protective fabric between the wheels protecting the bag while you roll!
      Every part of this bag was designed for optimal efficiency and storage, keeping the weight to under 14 pounds!
      Features a 32″ x 15″ x 9″ compartment on top for all your equipment and a 6″ deep separate zippered bottom compartment for all of your clothing and uniforms underneath. The bottom compartment features two elastic straps to help keep your clothes organized and in place. This bag conforms to all airline specifications for checked luggage with a 62″ maximum allowance.
      The main compartment has two very large pockets that run down each side. There are also two large pockets that run along the front outside of the bag.
      Made of the highest quality materials to last for many years. No detail was overlooked from the leather luggage tag, padded handles, angled wheels for wheeling stability, to the length of the pull handle to minimize stress on the handle to prevent it from breaking or bending.
      This product is available from Ump-Attire.com.

• By sd181612
      Now, before I come across as a jerk or WAY too optimistic person, I had hopes that someone out there in this huge community of ours had a cool CP such as the Power or a Douglas that wasn't in the best condition and they are willing to part with for a LOW or what they think is reasonable. 
      As you all know, my league has this "Rule of 18" where an umpire cannot behind the plate unless he or she is 18. Well, I will be 18 just a few weeks after the Spring season starts, SO... HOME PLATE HERE I COME!!! I wanted to wear something that would celebrate such occasion/achievement, I, still can't believe it, was gifted my dream mask by one of my favorite players and I was looking to see if one of you out there could help me complete the "set" with the CP. 

Thanks again and I apologize if I come across as snobbish,
      SD
    • By gnhbua93
      If this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

medium.MOV
    • By Umpire in Chief
      My Diamond Ultimate 30" Equipment bag has reached it end of life. This year it remained on life support having had to glue one of the wheels in with Gorilla Glue. 
      So now find myself contemplating 2 bags:
      FORCE3 ULTIMATE 32" UMPIRE EQUIPMENT BAG ON WHEELS
      eBags TLS Mother Lode 29" Wheeled Duffel
      They both get a lot of positive mentions here. But here is one thing that is somewhat important to me, but I've never seen mentioned here; breath-ability.
      Why you ask?  After a game here in the summer my equipment is weighed down with tons of nasty sweat. So after my game I don't put my equipment back in the bag so it can air out - the best they can in my trunk. I would like to put it back where it belongs in my bag, but if I did my equipment would never dry out. 
      I'd love your thoughts pros/cons on each!
    • By BrianC14
      Just received the harness to replace the original on my Platinum CP.
      Mere words aren't enough.  This. Harness. Is. Beyond. AWESOME.
      An added feature is that it has been personalized, which is icing on the cake !   Woo hoo !
      Thanks @Razzer for the fantastic work, and thanks also to @MadMax for the referral !