Register or Sign In to remove these ads
ALStripes17

Moving in August

6 posts in this topic

As of now, headed to Boca Raton in August to begin my PhD studies. Anyone have football/baseball official contacts down that way? It's a little ways from my decade-long home of central Alabama and I'm really hoping to have a network to call on when I get down there.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Shocker I know, but the first guy I think of is @JaxRolo

Does this mean you will have to change your name to FLStripes17?

Shocker I know, but the first guy I think of is [mention=1097]JaxRolo[/mention]

Does this mean you will have to change your name to FLStripes17?

Rolo will definitely me on my radar. Problem is he's 300 miles up the interstate!

The name change has crossed my mind. Hopefully no one trademarks it before then.

Plenty baseball down that way.

1 person likes this

Just now, ALStripes17 said:

Roll will definitely me on my radar. Problem is he's 300 miles up the interstate!

The name change has crossed my mind. Hopefully no one trademarks it before then.

Kind of like what Go Daddy does with its domains. $10 (or what ever it is.) Then you search it and come back later and the want $100.

I cannot help with some recommendations of people to call. Hopefully someone who lives in Florida can give you some contacts.

But

Right in Boca Raton (Palm Beach County) is the East Coast umpires associaiton.

Go north of Palm Beach County to Brevard County and you hit (don't know where the boundary line with Boca Raton umpires is ) the Midcoast umpires association.

Go south of Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale (but I do not know where the boundary line with Palm Beach County umpires is) and you hit the Broward County umpires association.

Sorry for no help with a name or a recommendation of which might be in your best interests to give you.