Any update for brd

BCBrad
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2249 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Has anyone heard anything more about 2017 edition Carl Childress's Brd (Baseball Rules Differences)? I just noticed his website is now gone and I read in other threads that with his passing, the Wendelstedt press was taking over publishing of the Brd and it would be available in early February. 

Does this mean that it will be available through the Wendelstedt School's online store, or will it be available from other sources? Before I learned about Carl's passing, I was looking forward to purchasing my first Brd this winter. I'm sad that I did not get to support his hard work and get a copy earlier. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, johnnyg08 said:

My guess is that they are completely redoing it...which will take some time.  At least I hope that's the case. What a resource! 

I'll believe it when I see it.  I won't buy it, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• 2 weeks later...