Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Thunderheads

All-Star leg guards LGU 2000 - 17"

9 posts in this topic

All ....

Here is a pair of All-Star LGU 2000 17" leg guards.   Used pretty extensively, but still have some life.  Make an offer

I also have 2 UN-USED Shock Doctor standard cups that came with the Shock Doctor Leggings that Ump-Attire used to sell.  Perfect if you have a bunch of young umpires just starting out.

PM with interest .......  Paypal friends and family only

Thanks .........

allstarlegguards1.jpg

allstarlegguards2.jpg

allstarlegguards3.jpg

shock doctor cups.jpg

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
5 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

I can imagine you are getting the Force3 shin guards to sub those.

how did I know that you'd respond with some comment about Force3 stuff? :rolleyes::smachhead: 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

how did I know that you'd respond with some comment about Force3 stuff? :rolleyes::smachhead: 

Two things you can count on right now...

@gnhbua93 commenting with something Force3. 

And myself commenting when tthere is a possibility to grab a Mizuno Shovel TG. 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bluehands
      Hey guys, there are a lot of members here who are mask addicted so I just thought I'd post some weights of some of the popular mask frames and accessories that I've had or tried. It might help you choose a back-up or lighten up your current rig a little. Every little bit helps. Also, if you guys want to 'weigh in' your own items that aren't listed here, feel free.

Frames 
      Nike Titanium - 11.2 oz
      +POS ZeroG - 12.5 oz
      All-Star I-Bar Hollow Steel (with vinyl coating) - 14.6 oz
      Wilson Chrome Moliben (without vinyl coating) - 15.2 oz
      Wilson Dynalite Catcher/Umpire (with vinyl coating) - 18.7 oz

Pads
      Diamond Quik-Dry Vinyl (Not 50/50 pads)    (upper) - 0.9, (lower) - 1.3 oz
      +POS black mesh   (upper) - 1.0 oz, (lower) - 1.4 oz
      Nike    (upper) - 1.1 oz, (lower) - 1.8oz
      All-Star Mesh    (upper) - 1.6 oz, (lower) - 1.4 oz   (Yep, I checked it twice, the upper is heavier than the lower pad)
      +POS Classic Brown Leather   (upper) - 1.5 oz, (lower) - 2.0 oz
      Wilson Amara Suede   (upper) - 1.9, (lower) - 2.6 oz
      Wilson Black Leather Wrap-around   (upper) - 2.6 oz, (lower) - 3.9 oz

Harness (es) (Harnessi?!)
      All-Star Delta - 1.3 oz
      +POS lite  - 1.3 oz
      Nike - 1.5 oz
      Wilson - 1.6oz

• By Umpire_ar
      To All,
        Another fantastic experience with customer service associated with our chosen Profession/Hobby! 
      I ordered the All-Star MVP2510m (small head) Catcher/Umpire helmet on Sunday of this week (3/6/17).  I received the helmet today (3/10/17). 
      After examination of the helmet I discovered a gouge in the plastic. Almost as if they started to drill the hole for the screw in the wrong place, and purple paint on the silver guard. 
      I contacted All-Star and spoke to Lisa. She had me send her the pictures of the defects. I let them know that I intended to use the mask as is on Tuesday. The spots aren't detrimental to the functionality of the mask. I just wanted to let them know, so they can be aware incase someone else has something like this. 
      They advised me that they are sending me a new helmet and I can keep this one as a backup. Between All-Star and Force3, they have made this years experiences amazing getting ready for season and during the start of this season. 

http://all-starsports.com/mvp2500m.html
      Thanks All-Star!!
      Brent
    • By Thunderheads
      Hi all ...
      Odd request, but ....this forum has so much, I figured it's worth the question
      I'm looking for just a chin strap of a red bottom All-Star pad like the photo below .....thanks

• By MadMax
      For the 2016 season, All-Star supplied one of its marquee sponsored catchers, Jonathan Lucroy, with a FM4000 mask. In the past, Lucroy had utilized the latest titanium models All-Star offered, typically the venerable FM25. This particular FM4000 looked a bit strange, though, appearing to have tin-foil clad ear struts and some of the cleanest welds I'd ever seen.

That last photo, from the side, those bars look kinda... bloated... for being hollow steel. Turns out, it might not be a hollow-steel FM4000 after all... 
      Lucroy was equipped with the ultra-brand-new Magnesium FM4000MAG:
      http://www.baseballmonkey.com/all-star-fm4000mag-magnesium-catchers-mask.html
      All-Star hasn't even listed it on their site yet; but then again, they didn't publish the 2015 FM25Ti either, leaving it to forum and discussion sites to show details about it.
    • By MadMax
      I recently replied to a message from a fellow umpire here on U-E regarding chest protector opinions. As I re-read it, what a I divulge is applicable to a great number of chest protector questions we the membership here get. His question was in regard to a Douglas, specifically, but I can express technical opinions about any of the CP's on the market. So, let me share this here with you...
      I present to you this rhetorical question: why are we as an umpire community clinging to antiquated technology and practices when modern, cutting-edge opportunities are not even being fully considered or realized yet? Or, better yet, why are we accepting this sloth and sluggishness from the gear producers themselves??!
      I hold Team Wendy in lofty regard because they actually established and progressed their own technology – Zorbium – for one ambitious goal: to mitigate, reduce and hopefully eliminate TBI's. The reason they pulled the plug on CP retrofits wasn't because TW is a money-grubbing company that saw no profit in it, or that Zorbium itself is a poor product. It simply is, that when the US military drops a massive product request on you, with an ironclad contract, you put everything else aside and go all-hands-on-deck.
      We really need to start examining the direction that our protection needs and solutions will go instead of settling for the "traditional" and "status quo".