Register or Sign In to remove these ads
JoHart10

Nice Pants - What are they?

14 posts in this topic

Gentlemen: Thought I had a pair of honigs polywools. Once I looked at them again, I don't. I don't know what I have but a nice pair of charcoal pants. Please let me know your thoughts after investigating the following pictures. Thanks in advance. IMG_1850.JPGIMG_1851.JPGIMG_1854.JPGIMG_1853.JPG

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

They are from Honig's (or at least distributed by them) and they were from the 2013 season. That's all I can tell. I want to say that they are the MLB pants, but I thought those had white lining.

I was trying to figure out if they may be the MLB version as well. If they were just the regular Honigs version the would be PBS1. I haven't ever seen the MLB version either but I thought they those had white pockets as well

7 minutes ago, UADirOps said:

I can only think of one style of pants that were made like this and they weren't Honig's.

Unless someone else uses the same type of ID tag on the waistband...I haven't seen something like that on any other source's pants.

That is a pair of the limited edition plate pants we provided to MiLB through Custom Officials Wear

2 people like this

1 hour ago, UADirOps said:

That is a pair of the limited edition plate pants we provided to MiLB through Custom Officials Wear

Are these the same pants you guys sold for one year?

2 hours ago, kylejt said:

Too expensive to sell?

I think they're already sold.

19 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Are these the same pants you guys sold for one year?

I have a pair of those pants. They do not look like this.

1 person likes this

Are they an adjustable waist band?  If not they are Honigs Poly-wools.  If they are adjustable then they are Ump-Attire that Harwicks made for them a few years back...

1 hour ago, Chris Hickman said:

Are they an adjustable waist band?  If not they are Honigs Poly-wools.  If they are adjustable then they are Ump-Attire that Harwicks made for them a few years back...

See reply from @UADirOps, just above.