Wilson Platinum - Team Wendy Retrofit

JoHart10
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2597 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

4 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

I heard through the grapevine that you want $350. Why not come straight forward and post that you want $350 for it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That's what I would've guessed at cost of materials plus shipping. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kylejt said:

I'm shocked this is still available, as this might be the best combination of protection, once you upgrade the harness.

I'd buy it, if I didn't have one already. I'm guessing it's just the early time of the year, and no one is thinking about gear, yet.

I think most are in the same boat as you - we have good-enough gear, this is a solid upgrade, but we want it more than we need it. If someone comes along that only has a DavisShield (and alive to tell about it) or a Champro, this deal makes a lot more sense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alex7 said:

I think most are in the same boat as you - we have good-enough gear, this is a solid upgrade, but we want it more than we need it. If someone comes along that only has a DavisShield (and alive to tell about it) or a Champro, this deal makes a lot more sense.

You wouldn't believe how many Davishields I've seen in the MiLB UTA pictures. 

16 hours ago, Stk004 said:

You wouldn't believe how many Davishields I've seen in the MiLB UTA pictures. 

What??!!!

8288018.gif JN1jiVG.gif 60763559.jpg

I've gone on record as saying... If you have a ballgame starting in 15 minutes and don't have an umpire and you ask me out of the crowd to do it, expressing that you already have gear ready to go, I will feel perfectly safe wearing nearly anything you've got.

A Davishield is not on that list.

• Like 3

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2597 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.