Best Indicator on the market?

UMPCourse
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2643 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

12 hours ago, JimKirk said:

Not sure I follow completely but we have just about every type out there that you can still get in the U.S. Go through the page and see if we do. If you don't see, I'm sorry but we don't have it.

Don't worry JK, you have the Champro and Markwort 3-dial-4/3/3 which would be all this simple/simon--indicators for dummies person could handle.

I was just hoping you could actually break the indicator with 3 showing up top in the strike wheel, 0 showing in the ball wheel and 3 showing on the out wheel. That way I could always say I had 3 strikes and 3 outs if ever asked.

Hope you had a busy Friday. Thanks for responding so quickly (you didn't have to respond at all since my question was a tongue in cheek question) on what I hope was one of your busier days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dumbdumb said:

Don't worry JK, you have the Champro and Markwort 3-dial-4/3/3 which would be all this simple/simon--indicators for dummies person could handle.

I was just hoping you could actually break the indicator with 3 showing up top in the strike wheel, 0 showing in the ball wheel and 3 showing on the out wheel. That way I could always say I had 3 strikes and 3 outs if ever asked.

Hope you had a busy Friday. Thanks for responding so quickly (you didn't have to respond at all since my question was a tongue in cheek question) on what I hope was one of your busier days.

:) I am a little slow sometimes. Might have been a little punch drunk from a busy sales day.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 3:50 PM, MadMax said:

Why not an indicator with raised bumps on it, Braille-style, so we can place a fingertip upon it and feel what the count is?

You mean like the one I mentioned earlier?

On 11/25/2016 at 3:50 PM, MadMax said:

Besides that, in today's digital / electronic / app craze, why someone hasn't trotted out even a prototype electronic indicator yet is beyond me.

I've seriously considered it. I haven't because tactile feedback I consider to be one of the best things you can do, and that's tricky on mobile devices. But it would be nice to have it "programmable" so you could have strike-first or ball-first, 4-ball and 3-strike or 3-ball and 2-strike, or even a scorekeeper and timeclock.

• 1 month later...