Gerry Davis pants 20% off

spiffdawg7
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2671 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

54 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Thanks. Thought it was right around there. Now just to decide if I should order now? Or wait for free shipping (hopefully around Christmas) as the price works out to be about the same.

If I was you I would buy it now. IMHO. Never the shipping charge will be more that what you will save on this current sale.

Yesterday I just purchased 4 pairs of Smitty poly wool, 2 plate and 2 base factory seconds, for $64 plus shipping directly from Smitty's at https://smittyoutletstore.com/

They had 2 plate pants in size 44 yesterday and I jumped all over it. But a good friend that have experience with the Smitty poly wool told me way before that they are not that good. I love the old version of Honig's poly wool. For $16 per pair I though why not get it and if they are bad I only loose what we regularly pay for a single pair of poly wool. Next poly wool to try is the GD.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2016 at 0:53 PM, gnhbua93 said:

If I was you I would buy it now. IMHO. Never the shipping charge will be more that what you will save on this current sale.

Yesterday I just purchased 4 pairs of Smitty poly wool, 2 plate and 2 base factory seconds, for $64 plus shipping directly from Smitty's at https://smittyoutletstore.com/

How did these factory seconds look? Considering picking some up for travel-ball.

2 hours ago, ScubaUmp said:

How did these factory seconds look? Considering picking some up for travel-ball.

I had bad luck with them when I ordered a few pairs of base poly-wools. The crease was off centered, and the fly wouldn't stay zipped. I gave them away to our local little league.