I have you all securely beat for First Snow

Rulekeep
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2662 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On 10/17/2016 at 7:14 AM, maven said:

I once worked for a rentacop company called "Securely Beat." At least I think I was — it might have been a domination shop, can't recall.

Thank you for...that. 

And Warren, thank you for the block function. 

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

What is that white stuff?

We had wet stuff falling from the sky yesterday... I think they call it rain.

Funny you should say that, there was a really bright light on my way home from school yesterday. The wet stuff seems to be afraid of it....

• Like 1

On 11/22/2016 at 8:41 AM, Stk004 said:

Funny you should say that, there was a really bright light on my way home from school yesterday. The wet stuff seems to be afraid of it....

Yeh. Had the same issue a few days back. Now the wet stuff is back and I can't seem to make it go away!

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Sut'n Blue said:

If I can find a few hours in the morning, I will be on the mountain reveling in the white stuff - more is better. There must be other skiers on UE.

I just got notified by my (former) supervisor that our Snow Resort is now open with all lifts and trails running. We are to start reporting for patrol and lesson duty.

... Shame, that I'm now in Phoenix. Wouldn't mind doing some boarding.

• Like 1

On Tuesday, December 06, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Stk004 said:

Well we got snow yesterday morning in the PNW. It stuck for a little in my area (40 minutes south of Seattle) but now it's just cold. It came down for another hour or two after this picture was taken. Screenshot_2016-12-06-16-39-58.png

Wait until tomorrow (Thursday). Here in the Portland Metro area they are talking between 1-4" of snow and a 1/8-1/4" of ice.

The whole city is getting ready to shut down (we don't do snow here) and I think people are getting ready for SNOWPOCOLYPS 2016!!!!