Jump to content

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
the_umpire

Nike Titanium FOR SALE! (LIKE NEW) REDUCED PRICE

Recommended Posts

Hey all, 

Up for sale is my Nike Titanium mask. This thing is in GREAT shape. Only worn for about 1 season, and has been treated like royalty. This thing pretty much looks brand new. I'm looking to get $330 plus shipping. Send via paypal as friend. Selling frame only. I do have another thread open with some other stuff for sale... bundle some stuff together and I'm sure we can work out a price discount. 

PM me if your interested.

Thanks!

 

14194361_1297952556881623_1425682369_n.jpg

14218422_1297952573548288_2066752864_n.jpg

14269656_1297952593548286_1606337586_n.jpg

14287638_1297952510214961_2122897626_n.jpg

14287746_1297952460214966_2124282534_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

HEY, ...I've tried that thing on!   It's my only experience "feeling" a Nike Ti ....and holy crap are they light!!!!!! :nod: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

Get the Force3 Defender mask black frame tan pads that's being sold here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Mario, KNOCK IT OFF.  Stay out of other peoples posts trying to sell things.  THIS IS NOT the area to bang the Force3 drum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Mario, KNOCK IT OFF.  Stay out of other peoples posts trying to sell things.  THIS IS NOT the area to bang the Force3 drum.

Mario sure gets a lot of warnings here! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's just something about those Nike masks, isn't there? Such a clean, simple design.

Wish I could justify the price, but alas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

There's just something about those Nike masks, isn't there? Such a clean, simple design.

Wish I could justify the price, but alas.

I have owned A Dyna-lite, Diamond, AS FM25, AS 4000, Nike Steel, Nike TI.  My two favorites are the Nike Ti and  AS 4000. Both are equal as the best vision of any masks I owned. Both are tough as nails. The only reason I parted with the Nike Ti was semi retirement and to help feed a new guitar habit, The prices have come down in the used market. its a good time to buy one. New ones in the wrapper on ebay still fetch about $500. You won't be disappointed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, midtnump said:

I have owned A Dyna-lite, Diamond, AS FM25, AS 4000, Nike Steel, Nike TI.  My two favorites are the Nike Ti and  AS 4000. Both are equal as the best vision of any masks I owned. Both are tough as nails. The only reason I parted with the Nike Ti was semi retirement and to help feed a new guitar habit, The prices have come down in the used market. its a good time to buy one. New ones in the wrapper on ebay still fetch about $500. You won't be disappointed.

Oh I absolutely know I wouldn't be, but other things require my money at the moment--aside from the fact that the season has ended in Canadaland and there's no baseball here til May now :(

Maybe next year, who knows? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

Oh I absolutely know I wouldn't be, but other things require my money at the moment--aside from the fact that the season has ended in Canadaland and there's no baseball here til May now :(

Maybe next year, who knows? :)

Save the money and get it, you will save also in shipping. Canadian seller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Similar Content

    • By Dawn Rosinski
      Looking to purchase a plate jacket for my son. Sz 42. It’s been on his Christmas list for the last few years. He umpires many D2 college games and wants to look his best. He’s been moving up and is considering Umpire school in Florida. 
    • By sd181612
      Looking to trade unused Wilson mask since I don't see myself putting it to use in the near future.
      Thanks!
      oji185]
       
    • By gnhbua93
      Up for sale the following items:
      1 Wilson A3009x - with wrap around pads
      1 Wilson A3009 - with wrap around pads
      2 Wilson A3077 steel powder coated in shiny black by Mask-It Sports - in excellent condition
      2 Wilson A3077 titanium - in excellent condition
      2 Wilson Platinum shin guards 18.5" -  1 in very good condition 1 in excellent condition
      1 Gerry Davis 17.5" Original shin guards - in excellent condition
      1 Gerry Davis 17.5" new version shin guards - brand new in package
      1 Honig's shin guards 19" - in excellent condition
      1 Vintage WV Gold M/L - in excellent condition
      1 Wilson umpire equipment bag - in very good condition
      1 Wilson catcher equipment bag - in very good condition
      1 FUL bag - brand new in the box
      3 Tan Team Wendy pads - in excellent condition
      2 Wilson A3815 wrap around tan pads - in excellent condition
      2 Nike pads navy blue - brand new
      2 Wilson foam pads - brand new
      1 New Balance 950 B/W mid cut base shoe 11.5 EEEE - brand new
      1 New Balance 450 B/W 450 plate shoe 14 EEEE - in brand new
      1 New Balance 450 B/W 450 plate shoe 14 D - in good condition
      1 Mizuno Japan 2QA-122 - in excellent condition
      1 Mizuno Japan 2QA-129 - in excellent condition
      1 navy blue plate coat 44L - in new condition
      1 New Balance T550 low cut base shoe 13 D with an additional New Balance sure lace 54" in black  - brand new
      All the items in brand new, excellent or very good condition. Prices to be determined later. PayPal Friends and Family. Seller pays shipping.
       
       
       
    • By gnhbua93
      If this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.
       
      medium.MOV
    • By Thunderheads
      Ok ...here we go ...
      I found an old West Vest frame on ebay last year.  I had it fixed (right upper ear) and powder coated by Tony at Mask-it a dull-ish plain old non-metallic gray which I think turned out great.  I used this frame last year for high school as you see in the photo (Michigan is still Navy required).
      I'm keeping everything but the frame.  I've got more than $50 into this right now, but I'll let it go for $50.  PM me if interesting (frame only)
      Paypal friends and family
       

×