Douglas 15" CP padding

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2504 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have original padding for a 15" Douglas CP.   (The 12" and the shoulder pads are sold)

Used but in good shape, we'll taken care of

New padding is $85 from Douglas.....pm me with questions and offers.

PayPal friends and family ...Shipping to be determined after sale to your zip

d961539aae9669798e89fe06b5dbc96f.jpgbb22ba1d00060a3cc8f0fa3ad7157d69.jpgea7078fc6a69d903c6ab1eb3c61841ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

PayPal friends and family ...Shipping to be determined after sale to your zip

Why's that, Jeff? You worried you'll get a purchaser in Guam, or like that one time in Australia? Or @MikeSafari will want to buy 'em (because everything Safari buys gets surcharged on account he's Canadian, and we all hear about it)?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MadMax said:

Why's that, Jeff? You worried you'll get a purchaser in Guam, or like that one time in Australia? Or @MikeSafari will want to buy 'em (because everything Safari buys gets surcharged on account he's Canadian, and we all hear about it)?

that's funny Max, but it's simply to be fair .........

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2504 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.