Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Stk004

Seattle Mariners

Rulekeep    506

FOOTBALL? Come on! It's hockey season! (And as a Seattle fan it would be too shocking to my heart to root for the Habs or the Lighting. Go Leafs!)

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Stk004    599
2 hours ago, Rulekeep said:

FOOTBALL? Come on! It's hockey season! (And as a Seattle fan it would be too shocking to my heart to root for the Habs or the Lighting. Go Leafs!)

Hockey? Basketball? What are those?

• Like 1

BT_Blue    820
9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hockey? Basketball? What are those?

Usually around this time we also have that soccer (futbol?) thing going (GO TIMBERS).

Agreed though... What is this basketball crap you speak of (go blazers?)

BT_Blue    820
2 hours ago, Rulekeep said:

There's no busted teeth in basketball

I'm guessing she also has never seen the Ron Arrest fight in Detroit. OR any of the Pistons/Bulls/Knicks/Celtics games from the 80s and early 90s.

Rulekeep    506
On 10/28/2016 at 9:46 PM, BT_Blue said:

I'm guessing she also has never seen the Ron Arrest fight in Detroit. OR any of the Pistons/Bulls/Knicks/Celtics games from the 80s and early 90s.

He hasn't. And despite this hideous plaid suit jacket I'm wearing today, it is not the eighties.

• Like 1

BT_Blue    820
On 10/31/2016 at 0:09 PM, Rulekeep said:

He hasn't. And despite this hideous plaid suit jacket I'm wearing today, it is not the eighties.

My bad. Sorry

Stk004    599

Once upon a time the Seattle Mariners had a lead in the 9th inning. 

The bullpen in Seattle is comparable to any sub varsity nightmare we encounter during the season, except this bullpen makes you wish you were in the middle of a 3 hour C team demolition instead of watching the game. 

Edwin Diaz was removed as closer so that Scott Servais' angel child, Steve Cishek, could play villain once again. Whether the lead is 2 runs or 6 runs, it doesn't matter. The Mariners bullpen can always be counted on to lose the day in Seattle. 

The end. #16YearsAndCounting

• Like 1

BT_Blue    820
49 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

Once upon a time the Seattle Mariners had a lead in the 9th inning. 

The bullpen in Seattle is comparable to any sub varsity nightmare we encounter during the season, except this bullpen makes you wish you were in the middle of a 3 hour C team demolition instead of watching the game. 

Edwin Diaz was removed as closer so that Scott Servais' angel child, Steve Cishek, could play villain once again. Whether the lead is 2 runs or 6 runs, it doesn't matter. The Mariners bullpen can always be counted on to lose the day in Seattle. 

The end. #16YearsAndCounting

But Zyph got the save yesterday. So there is that. Oh and you guys don't even actually have a starting rotation.