Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Stk004

Seattle Mariners

37 posts in this topic

ARE YOU KIDDING ME EVERY FREAKING TIME!!!!!! :banghead:

 

That is all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

That is all. 

And a good thing, too. Maybe too much, at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 7:46 AM, GreyhoundAggie said:

Go Rangers. That is all.

:bang::bang::bang:

I'm done with this team. Year in and year out the same old problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreyhoundAggie said:

That was a crazy game. We absolutely deserved to lose and somehow still won.

Making the closer (Diaz) try for a 6 out save was not the way to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Making the closer (Diaz) try for a 6 out save was not the way to go. 

Too bad you can't put your LOOGY in LF and bring in a ROOGY and switch them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, udbrky said:

Too bad you can't put your LOOGY in LF and bring in a ROOGY and switch them!

My what and put in a what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, udbrky said:

Lefty one out guy

Righty one out guy

This one needs to go in the acronym thread.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gnhbua93 said:

This one needs to go in the acronym thread.

It's pretty common bullpen designation I thought. But doesn't have anything to do with Umpiring.

 

Maybe next time coach is going to the pen you can ask if he's bring in the loogy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, udbrky said:

It's pretty common bullpen designation I thought. But doesn't have anything to do with Umpiring.

 

Maybe next time coach is going to the pen you can ask if he's bring in the loogy :)

You can bet I will at the highest level that I'm assigned to.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also your team needs to make a campaign for Edgar Martínez so he can be inducted in the HOF in Cooperstown. It is impossible that "Big Papi" gets there before Edgar.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

Also your team needs to make a campaign for Edgar Martínez so he can be inducted in the HOF in Cooperstown. It is impossible that "Big Papi" gets there before Edgar.

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In today's edition of embarrassing baseball from the Seattle Mariners.........

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stk004 said:

:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Hey, you were in it until the final Saturday of the season. Not all that bad.

And Cano had a great season...played a major role on my championship fantasy team. :beerbang

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Richvee said:

Hey, you were in it until the final Saturday of the season. Not all that bad.

And Cano had a great season...played a major role on my championship fantasy team. :beerbang

Canó tried to single-handedly carry us to the postseason. Nothing but respect for #22. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2016 at 5:17 PM, Stk004 said:

Canó tried to single-handedly carry us to the postseason. Nothing but respect for #22. 

I don't like em. Too many people wear his jersey. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this Mariners crap must've bled through to the Hawks............... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh that was pretty bad. But it helped me break my losing streak in Fantasy hhis week. Picked up Bobby Wagner who went OFF! 13 tackles AND I doubled up on the blocked kick with the Seattle defense.

Fantasy football... Where you don't concern yourself with who yo favorite team is (miners) and only worry about who will get you the W.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Yeh that was pretty bad. But it helped me break my losing streak in Fantasy hhis week. Picked up Bobby Wagner who went OFF! 13 tackles AND I doubled up on the blocked kick with the Seattle defense.

Fantasy football... Where you don't concern yourself with who yo favorite team is (miners) and only worry about who will get you the W.

I had the second highest point total in one of my leagues this week........ took the loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I had the second highest point total in one of my leagues this week........ took the loss. 

Welcome to my season in both leagues! Last year I won those weeks. This year I am getting edged out just barely besides two weeks ago when I got smoked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now