West Vest Gold

Stk004
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2743 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hi all, 

I have an extra WVG that I don't need anymore. It's the 13" L/XL and the padding is in good shape. The cover on right shoulder is a little flabby and the plates got hit a couple times. Other than that I took good care of it, no rust or significant damage. Asking $110 shipped. Screenshot_2016-08-08-15-02-41.pngScreenshot_2016-08-08-15-02-48.pngScreenshot_2016-08-08-15-02-55.png

Edited by Stk004
Price Reduced

5 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

:wave:

Not early because it was posted the same day as the shin guards. .

Ah yes but I bumped the shin guards a week ago. I bumped this like 5 days ago. 

Do you ever buy anything on here? You're always the first to comment on anything in the buy sell or trade forum. 

30 minutes ago, JohnMcSherry said:

You have a smart ass reply for just about everything that's posted so your response is not a surprise at all.  If you are so sensitive over this then I can tell what kind of umpire you are.  A red ass blowhard.

I pick you tough guy.

KNOCK IT OFF ..... right now

45 minutes ago, JohnMcSherry said:

He gets himself into it, let him get himself out and fight his own battles.   But I see what you are doing, you are friends and you don't him want him to get trashed in front of everyone.  It's a pity you can't call anyone out on this forum, but that's typical in today's world. 

I'm a moderator and an administrator here.  @gnhbua93 ... enough from you , and @JohnMcSherry ...I've already said it, knock it off.   YOU CAN call someone out here, but you crossed the line.

Thanks for your cooperation

24 minutes ago, JohnMcSherry said:

You bet your ass I will cross the line when someone tells me to go back into a grave.  I will stop unless further provoked.  Have a good day.

I understand, ... his comment wasn't appropriate, but either was yours, and probably worse.  It's over now, relax.   I told him to knock it off as well, and sent him a personal message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2743 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.