West Vest Accessories

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2427 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I keed...remember a few years back on the Salvi pads?

OHHH LMAO!!! You scared me, I thought to myself, "oh no...what did I do"??? :D 

I was given "the last set" ..... that was truly a needle in a hay-stack when I asked!

• Like 2

I saw a really beat up WV pre Dyna lite mask at Play It Again on Saturday in Columbus.  They were pretty rough, so I hesitated. Went back today to get them and of course they're gone!

Got me thinking on this post and I wanted some too. LOL

10 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

Well .....we're waiting!!!

Yeah, I'm at the office right now. It's in better condition than the one heretofore posted, but definitely looks 20 years old (I got it in 1999 or 2000.) I also found my red +POS Jim Evans replacement pads...I wonder what other goodies are in there.

Pics will happen probably late tonight.

• Like 1

The frame is being saved, and the logos are spoken for. I did find a pair of GD patent leather plate shoes that have never been used, as well...I wonder what else will come out of those boxes over the weekend.

I'm still amazed at the timing of this. They were at the back of my storage unit, which I cleared out on Sunday with the move to my new house. This is almost as big of a coincidence as to when I got a new phone number, and within six hours, before I had a chance to send it out, my cousin from 1000 miles away drunk-dialed the wrong number...and got me.

• Like 3