Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Thunderheads

West Vest Accessories

33 posts in this topic

Howdy all ...

Looking for a harness AND/OR pads with the following logo.   Any leads (aside form eBay) would be appreciated.

Like this:

s-l1600.jpg

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

You could email Joe West and ask him if he had that logo collecting dust. Do me a favor, please, ask him on my behalf if he had a pair of 18-19 shin guards with the original yellow logo. Thanks.

18 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

You could email Joe West and ask him if he had that logo collecting dust. Do me a favor, please, ask him on my behalf if he had a pair of 18-19 shin guards with the original yellow logo. Thanks.

I just may do that, great idea, thanks

OK ....

I have found ONE harness w/ the logo above, ....looking for ANOTHER harness, or mask pads in any condition w/ the same logo on the front chin strap.   I've looked on ebay, nothing yet....thanks!

Thanks ...........

Sorry to revise an old thread .....but......

I have the harness(s) ...I'm looking for mask pads (any color) with the "WV" West Vest logo like the harness logo in the photos in the thread.  Any shape is fine, only looking for the chin-strap logo, let me know, shoot me a PM, thanks!

11 hours ago, Jdc03270 said:

This?

IMG_1512.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/28/2016 at 8:29 PM, Jdc03270 said:

This?

IMG_1512.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ............

Justin couldn't get rid of what he has and I appreciate his efforts, so I wanted to bump this again to see if anyone has this chin logo or pads w/ this logo .....thanks!

I may have some of those pads. The downside is that if I do, they are in a box that hasn't been opened since 2005 and at the back of my storage unit. The upside is that they're probably buried next to my bins of Lego that I need to get to keep me occupied through the next two months.

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

I may have some of those pads. The downside is that if I do, they are in a box that hasn't been opened since 2005 and at the back of my storage unit. The upside is that they're probably buried next to my bins of Lego that I need to get to keep me occupied through the next two months.

Well Matt, ...if you get to them, let me know!  Thank you sir! :D 

7 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey @Thunderheads , I have that logo on a harness if you could make that work. 

Thank you sir, however, I have 2 of those harnesses with a huge thanks to a couple guys on here .....  I think I'm going to need the more narrow chin-strap version....thanks though!

13 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Thank you sir, however, I have 2 of those harnesses with a huge thanks to a couple guys on here .....  I think I'm going to need the more narrow chin-strap version....thanks though!

Bonne chance

On 12/1/2016 at 9:52 PM, ZJesterYM said:

I've got 2 masks with those pads. DM me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

@ZJesterYM do  you still have these masks?

Does anyone have any of these logos leftover on a harness or pads? 

Thanks

[mention=3946]ZJesterYM[/mention] do  you still have these masks?

Does anyone have any of these logos leftover on a harness or pads? 
Thanks
I have one of them

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

On 11/30/2016 at 11:34 AM, Matt said:

Matt,

Did you ever get to that box? LOL

3 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Matt,

Did you ever get to that box? LOL

I literally pulled it out of storage yesterday as part of my move. I had forgotten about this. I'll see if they're still around tonight.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I literally pulled it out of storage yesterday as part of my move. I had forgotten about this. I'll see if they're still around tonight.

I got first right of refusal on pads w/ that logo!  (See Nov. 30th post) :D 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

I got first right of refusal on pads w/ that logo!  (See Nov. 30th post) :D 

Hmm...I remember how you didn't come through on those All-Star pads...

Just now, Matt said:

Hmm...I remember how you didn't come through on those All-Star pads...

What???

11 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

What???

I keed...remember a few years back on the Salvi pads?

1 person likes this