Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarterCaplanTheUmp

Umpire needs help with transportation

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,
I am in need of some help with transportation the following times. I was all set and then something came up and I had to give back one of my weeks and need help.
End of week 1 from CDP to Albany Airport

Beginning of week 3 from Albany Airport to CDP.

I can help pay for gas $ 

Please call or text me at 301-580-0621

Thank you,
Carter Caplan

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
9 hours ago, Umpirechick1 said:

Too bad you're not headed to Syracuse airport, or I could help you out.

I got it Janet, I talked to him and set it up to take him to Albany Friday morning the end of week 1, and also pick him up Friday week 3.

1 person likes this

Thank you Janet, and also thank you Matt! See you in a week from today Matt!

1 person likes this

I might see y'all in a week.  Janet will kill me if you don't though.  

They are supposed to meet me today, by the way.  The team mom thought she had paid me.  She thought wrong.

2 hours ago, ZebraStripes said:

I might see y'all in a week.  Janet will kill me if you don't though.  

They are supposed to meet me today, by the way.  The team mom thought she had paid me.  She thought wrong.

YES, I'll see you in a week.  Because I don't look good in orange.

Glad you're getting it taken care of.  I'd hate to mess up a good crew. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Umpire in Chief
      The official on-field shoe for MLB umpires for the 2017 season, the MU460v3 New Balance Umpire Plate Shoes are designed for that extra look of authority with its hi-gloss finish that is easy to clean while maintaining the comfort, breathability and traction you expect in an on-field athletic shoe.
      The redesigned floating instep guard provides advanced features. First, it provides maximum protection where you need it most, on the inside of your feet, without the extra bulk on the outside where you don't. Second, it "releases" from the top making it easier to take on and off and to lace your shoelaces. Third, there is a mesh strap that creates space between your shoe and guard for air to flow.
      This mid-cut style is all-black with MLB logo on the tongue and heel and with NB logo on sole.
      FEATURES
      Dispersion Instep Guard provides more inner foot protection ABZORB® - a blend of Dupont™ Engage® and Isoprene rubber - in heel and forefoot provides superior shock absorption and cushioning throughout the game Strategically placed mesh strap on inside of metatarsal guard that promotes air flow and breathability Guard releases for easy on/off Mid-cut provides greater ankle support Hi-gloss is easy to clean / polishable Snug-fit integrated neoprene sock liner provides additional comfort between foot and hard toe Nubby outsole for enhanced traction 23.1 ounces The official plate shoes for MLB umpires For baseball or softball
    • By woodhunter14
      Hi all!! My name is Hunter Wood and I am in search of a team for Week #3 for Cooperstown. The dates are June 17-23. If your team is in the search process for an umpire for this week please reach out to me! Reasonable rates! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hunter Wood
      636-970-9142
      woodhunter14@yahoo.com
    • By VBUmpire00
      I am available to umpire week 3-9 (2017).  I have umpired in Cooperstown the past 2 years.  Please let me know if your team is looking for an umpire.
      roquexiii@gmail.com
    • By MountainBrookMavericks
      Apologies if this is a tacky question, but what's the going rate for an umpire in Cooperstown?  First week in June?  We want to be fair but we have no context of a fair price for the umpire (or us).  Any insight would be appreciated -- thanks!