Big sale at Honigs

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2891 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

4 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

You know why we hype for Ump-Attire. Because they listen and take to heart our opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

This could not be more true! UA and @JimKirk take care of their customers and listen too all feedback!

• Like 3

How is Honig's shipping time? I ordered the Indiana HS logo jacket and it took 6 weeks or so. I didn't know if it was because it had to be added and just takes that long. I was kind of surprised.

How is Honig's shipping time? I ordered the Indiana HS logo jacket and it took 6 weeks or so. I didn't know if it was because it had to be added and just takes that long. I was kind of surprised.

I got some pants from them in a few days. Shipped the day after ordering. Too bad their sizing for ladies is three sizes off or I'd be happy with them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I ordered 4 shirts from Honigs last week, 2 of their major league shirts and 2 of the pro style blue and black.  All 4 honigs brand. 

Got them tonight, and all 4 are Smitty brand.  

This is the first time I've ever had an issue with Honig's.  Has anyone else ever ordered Honig's shirts but received Smitty?  Honigs.com doesn't even list Smitty shirts as an option.

3 hours ago, Cooper said:

I ordered 4 shirts from Honigs last week, 2 of their major league shirts and 2 of the pro style blue and black.  All 4 honigs brand. 

Got them tonight, and all 4 are Smitty brand.  

This is the first time I've ever had an issue with Honig's.  Has anyone else ever ordered Honig's shirts but received Smitty?  Honigs.com doesn't even list Smitty shirts as an option.

Well that's interesting. I ordered one of their MLB blue shirts today. I already have Smitty and wanted to try a Honig's version to see if the fabric is any better. I'm going to be annoyed if it's a Smitty because I have a local vendor for those. I'll let you know what ends up arriving.

12 minutes ago, umpstu said:

Was it over $100?

Yep, nearly $150.  The day my order shipped was the day they announced their sale.  I called and they wouldn't price adjust.  To their credit, they said they would give me store credit on my account, but couldn't tell me how much credit I would get.  They also didn't grant my 10% Association discount.  All-in-all, hasn't been a good encounter, and the first of my nearly dozen times ordering from them. 

14 minutes ago, Welpe said:

Well that's interesting. I ordered one of their MLB blue shirts today. I already have Smitty and wanted to try a Honig's version to see if the fabric is any better. I'm going to be annoyed if it's a Smitty because I have a local vendor for those. I'll let you know what ends up arriving.

I plan on calling in the morning, I'll report back afterwards. 

I prefer the material in the Honig's shirts.  If I wanted Smitty, I certainly would've gone somewhere else that wasn't charging $17 for shipping.