Why, oh why oh...

ElkOil
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2882 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

4 hours ago, ElkOil said:

...do I have to drive through Ohio?

I know a bunch of you call the buckeye state home. Who do I have to know to build a bypass around I-71 in Cincinnati? Seriously.

You had a couple options...you could have taken I-275 (the...um...bypass) on the east side. A bit circuitous but generally speedy at most times. Or, as I did all the time when I lived south of Louisville for four years, taken I-275 to I-471, bypassing most of downtown and that infernal I-71 river crossing.

On 4/30/2016 at 10:41 AM, Tksjewelry said:

Try I35 in Texas, those traffic jams last the whole state 24/7. Pretty much I35 sucks from MN through TX.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's where I live. I drive it every day.

On 4/30/2016 at 11:56 AM, scrounge said:

You had a couple options...you could have taken I-275 (the...um...bypass) on the east side. A bit circuitous but generally speedy at most times. Or, as I did all the time when I lived south of Louisville for four years, taken I-275 to I-471, bypassing most of downtown and that infernal I-71 river crossing.

If only my GPS knew what you know. :(

On 5/2/2016 at 10:23 AM, FleasOf1000Camels said:

This child of the 1960s wants to know; WHERE THE HELL IS MY FLYING CAR?

We were ALL supposed to have them 20 years ago.