Riddell Power / Team Wendy + Force 3

RichMSN
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2889 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm considering selling my Power with TeamWendy retrofit.

I've owned this since 2010, I'm not the first owner.  The Wendy retrofit was done a few years ago.

I've had quite a bit of joy in this protector -- wore it on ESPN, worked 2 state HS championships in it....but I'm thinking about moving on.

Truth be told, I'm not necessarily looking to sell to the highest bidder....or necessarily at all....but I am interested to see if there would be interest in it.

(I also have an original Force 3 protector that I'd like to sell and for that I'll take the highest bidder and happily ship it this week.  Good protector, but I'm not a fan of how it fits on me.)

I know what I paid 6 years ago and what I paid for the Team Wendy retrofit.  

Forgive me for not listing a price -- I'd prefer to take offers and I'll decide based on that whether I'm going to sell or not.  I'm not trying to be difficult, really.

Not interested in a trade.  My gear whore days are over.

• LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2889 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.