Ump-Attire lineup holder

celt62
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2886 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I just received and used yesterday the new lineup holder just offered by ump-attire.  I love it.  It feels sturdy and appears very well made.  Well worth the money.

https://www.ump-attire.com/Baseball-Umpire-Equipment/Featured/New/ULF-PRO_Pro-Grade-Magnetic-Book-Style-Umpire-Lineup-Card-Holder-Game-Card-Referee-Walle

• Like 1

Purchased mine from Razzer a bit ago and you are correct in your review.  At first I thought it needed a loop to hold my pen, but the magnets are strong enough to hold the pen in place.  This is a fantastic product.

1 hour ago, celt62 said:

I just received and used yesterday the new lineup holder just offered by ump-attire.  I love it.  It feels sturdy and appears very well made.  Well worth the money.

https://www.ump-attire.com/Baseball-Umpire-Equipment/Featured/New/ULF-PRO_Pro-Grade-Magnetic-Book-Style-Umpire-Lineup-Card-Holder-Game-Card-Referee-Walle

If you ordered from Razzer you might received it faster than Ump-Attire. You 2 are so close, distance wise. JK,

• Like 1

Ump-Attire order was placed on Sunday night and I got it Thursday morning regular (cheapest) mail.  I noticed his had a logo on it or appeared to on his website.  This one has no logo.  Either way it's a great product.  I used a full size gel pen and it closed up with no problem.

• Like 1

It's a great product. Had my first regular season plate last week and finally got to use this. It's fantastic. A sharpie fits in between and still folds easily. It is a little big for a shirt pocket though. SoI've gone to two ball bags. Problem solved.

I'm waiting on mine from Razzer as we speak, got the harness today, great product, have to retro fit it to my schutt soon. I just hope there isn't a problem with the holders, one for me, one for a buddy. I hope to hear from him soon. 

1 hour ago, Tksjewelry said:

I used mine last year and it was great, just wish the lineup cards that a few of our big tourneys used were so bloody big. Half a sheet of paper is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Like a sheet of notebook paper.

Like a sheet of notebook paper.

Yeah, like they printed on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock then chopped them in half. They are stupid big. They don't think about the umpires having to put them in their pockets. We're working the bases with this big ole sheet of white cardstock sticking out. (I don't know why but during the tourneys here usually the base umps keep the cards)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gnhbua93 said:

Next business for Ray is make customized line-up cards to fit his holder. That way everybody will be happy.

I like the way you think. I'd happily purchase them myself and give them to the coaches.

Everybody I've worked with this year is jealous of my line-up holder.

I was working on this very thing a while back and may revisit it

BTW I sell to UMP-ATTIRE...same folder no logo and will be soon be able to laser etch Association logos and names onto blank folders if this laser works out.

• Like 4

I have used my new lineup card holder for a few games now, and I love it!!  It will last for a long time too, not break or crack like the cheap plastic ones. Remember those line up cards that used to be about just a bit bigger then a postage stamp, I think they came with the scorebook? I hated those. 

I have used mine for the last 2-3 weeks and it's been great. After 18 years I finally have a lineup card holder that works. I have a bag of about 4-6 holders that over the years have failed. I think I can finally throw them away as the Ump Life holder is a keeper. The magnet idea was genius.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On April 14, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Razzer said:

I was working on this very thing a while back and may revisit it

BTW I sell to UMP-ATTIRE...same folder no logo and will be soon be able to laser etch Association logos and names onto blank folders if this laser works out.

That's right. We get this wallet from Ray/UmpLife Canada and do not make our own version of this.

We just asked him to provide us with a version without a logo for a few reasons including the opportunity to sell to officials in other sports. We are grateful he did that.

They've been crazy popular and certainly revealed there was a need in this category that was previously unmet.

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:04 AM, JimKirk said:

That's right. We get this wallet from Ray/UmpLife Canada and do not make our own version of this.

We just asked him to provide us with a version without a logo for a few reasons including the opportunity to sell to officials in other sports. We are grateful he did that.

They've been crazy popular and certainly revealed there was a need in this category that was previously unmet.

So crazy popular that I ordered one from Ray three weeks ago, and he finally got them back in stock this week! 

• Like 1