U-E Members Working Together

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2488 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This Saturday, in a USABL tourney in Marlboro, NJ, @BRUMP and I will be working 3 games together.  I'm going to let the kid have 2 plates.

Bobby and I worked together last year (one game) and it was great.  

• Like 5

Looking good in those new threads, guys. USABL custom unis evidently caused quit a rift with my primary assigners. Maybe some day/weekend  we can get a bunch of us Jersey guys together for a bunch of games.

• Like 1

Looking good in those new threads, guys. USABL custom unis evidently caused quit a rift with my primary assigners. Maybe some day/weekend  we can get a bunch of us Jersey guys together for a bunch of games.

It would be great to get the jersey crew together for a few games.

• 1 month later...

I have had the pleasure of working 7 games with Thunderheads.  He is very professional, approachable and calls a great game.   I knew every time we went to the field that I had a very good partner that knew what he was doing and where he supposed to be.  He took care of business.

• 1 year later...

I had a great time too!  Fun league, cool stadium, and a great partner made for an awesome night!  Plus, I think I had more bangers on the bases in one game than I had all season...lol!!

• Like 1

Recently, I can add @mw94 to the list. We did our games in 109º heat, and while he did 2 games, I was on the tail end of 4 for that day. Needless to say, my timing was affected as PU. I managed, but wasn't as sharp as I'd have liked to have been when working alongside a fellow U-E guy.

Several weeks ago, I was privileged to not only (finally!) meet up with @Majordave, but he visited our game venue and watched one of my fellow Vultures and I work two games back-to-back and give us on-the-fly feedback.

Here's the running list:

• Like 2